Clark on tour

Vipertitan

he just decided i wanted to try a new save could not get into the other one .. anyway

Game set up

Database: 11.3 update real name fix

Loaded all players from top clubs in :Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, Oceania,

Approximate player count:4900

Leagues Loaded

Brazil: First division

England: Blue Square North / South

France Top 2

Germany :2 Bundesliga

Italy: Serie B Above

Spain: liga adelante

South Korea: N-League

Wales- Welsh premiership

MY PROFILE

David Clark

So This was the team that wanted me as there manager i went on holiday apply for jobs and this was the team who wanted me

150px-SMFC.jpg

Season 2010/11 : Preview

League expectation

-------------------------

Blue Square Northern : Board expectation - Mid table finnish: Media expectation -18th out of 21

Cup expectations

fa Trophy : Learn from the experience

Fa cup Enjoy Cup Run

League Do well

Transfer budget :0

Wage budget : 3.7k p/w

Current wage bill1.2k over the budget

feed back well come.

150px-SMFC.jpg

Season 2010/2011 : Mid-season update

Blue Square Northern The first few months of my haven’t been how i planed like we started off really good and we where wining few games As yo can see We can’t keep a clean sheet, goals have been difficult to come by, confidence not very good in the team 3points from relegation and only in 11 games into the season

key players so far

József Jakab got him on free transfer and hes been banging the goals iin.

Oliver Nicholas got him on free and been class so far

The media and fellow managers are tipping us for long hard fight to stay up nd unless we have a dramatic turn around in form they could be right we got 30 games to go i know its early but think might be looking for new club at the end of the season

150px-SMFC.jpg

Solihull Moors

Season 2010/11 : End Of Season Report

the Season concluded Alfreton Town wining blue square north and Boston utd wining play-offs Afc Telfords James Lawrie getting the top goalscorer. meanwhile Stalybridge Celtic and Hyde united were relegated..

League Table

League Graph

For us well it was a disappointing season we started off quite good then i do not know what went on we seamed to lose a lot games as you will see i did change my tactics so that might be one reason why we finished 3rd bottom in the League least we stayed up.

FA Trophy we we got beat Kettering in the 1st round

FA Cup got beat by Stafford

Squad thought they were ok but room for imrovement.

Transfers my key buy had to be Oliver Nicholas he was class

Key Players Profiles

József Jakab he was our top scorer

Oliver Nicholas Fans player of the year

Charlie O'Loughlin my personal choice for the player of the season was solid at the back got few goals.

Best XI

Career Overview

Season     Team                 Country    League                   League Finish    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11    Solihull Moors  FC   England    Blue Square Bet North    19th                None

Aims for Next Season

1: learn from past seasons mistakes

2: reduce wage bill

3; fight against relegation

4; improve my man management skills.

5: try enjoy the season.

150px-SMFC.jpg

Season 2011/2012 : Mid-season update

well 11games into the new season we been playing quite good this is our form i know its earl days but this time last season we where struggling to get goals but we got few good players in and seams to be working. new players in dead wood out lets hope i can keep up the good form think we stay up like.

150px-SMFC.jpg

Season 2011/2012 : End Of Season Report

the Season concluded with Histon wining the League and Afc Telford wining the play offs. Meanwhile Hednesford Town,Lowestoft Town,Northwich Victoria where relegated.

in Season where i got short listed for manager of the year i thought we where ok at the start of the season then when December yet again sure my players dont like the cold. We where shocking conceding loads daft goals late and then going on a losing streak which was anoing because i thought we had decent start to league.

League Table

League Graph

As you can see where we where playing bad.

Fa Cup Disappointing again got beat by non league outfit Heybridge

Fa Trophy Got Knocked out by Stafford Rangers.

Squad ?this was big squad that i had i know dose not show that i put la ot players out in reserves.

Transfers this was where i went wrong i think i mad bout two three decent buys out of 14 think .

Key Player Profiles

Andrea Zola my new star full back solid in every game

Nathan Adams Top Goal Scorer took a while for him to get settled but was good

Fans Player of the Season good choice solid season shame could not get him to sign a new deal

My choice I know You might think why when i picked him he was only 19years old so i thought give him a goo and was good

Career Overview

Season     Team                 Country    League                   League Finish    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11    Solihull Moors  FC   England    Blue Square Bet North    19th                None
2011/12    Solihull Moors  FC   England    Blue Square Bet North    16Th               none

Aims done and aims to do for Next Season

1:Get few more decent players, still doing.

2: Try Get a Parent Team.

3: Improve on Last Season. done,

4. Reduce Wage Bill. still doing.

5: Try and push threw the cup competition's. , told the board ill try keep the club from relegation got no transfer budget yet again so free transfers.

150px-SMFC.jpg

Season 2012/2013 : Mid-season update

well this season we have been really well rubbish i mean conferring this time last season we where on ok form ..

i mean we were tiped for a relegation fight but after last season thought we would done a bit better

Current table

Current League graph. hopefully i can mount a wining streak to catch up with the team above otherwise i think i be looking for new job soon. sttill sorting the wage budget out and the parent club i have asked loads times and wonte search for one.

Learn English. It is taking too much time and effort to fully understand your posts for me to be bothered to try and understand them.

OK sorry mate i type as i think never Realised what i was typing hopefully i can learn from my mistakes

150px-SMFC.jpg

Season 2012/2013 : End of season Report

Well, the season is over and im glad we had a rubbish season this season capped off with us getting relegated and me sacked. we started of quite well again then some how we struggled in mid season again.

I thought after last seasons Finnish the players would be up for the challenge, saying that i lost a lot of my key players from last season due to not accepting the new contacts, key players like József Jakab, Oliver Nicholas witch the fans were disappointed that he left.

League Table

League Graph

Despite a good start we soon found ourselves fighting a relegation battle. we struggled all season to hit the back of the net and stopping goals from going in.

Fa Cup Vauxhall beat us again

Fa Trophy non league side Mersham beat us in this years competition

Squadthis season i was confident we would do well but we never.

Transfers this was a problem who to bring in to replace who i lost the players i though were good well they were rubbish in the end.

Key Player Profiles

Theo Streete quite good player still room for improvement.

Nathan Adams after last seasons form in the reserves decided to play him and glad i did was class.

Andrea Zola wow this guy is improving a lot hes class.

YAnthony Fordeonly decent buy that i had all season.

Career Overview

2011/12    Solihull Moors  FC   England    Blue Square Bet North    16Th               None
2012/13    Solihull Moors  FC   England    Blue Square Bet North    20Th        Relegated,Sacked

Next Season

well im unemployed so go on holiday untill find new club enjoy the season.

New Chapter For fc Halifax

After a few hours thinking i decided to take the Fc Halifax job offer.

200px-FCHalifaxLogo.png

History

Huge tax debts buried Halifax Town A.F.C. after almost 100 years as a football club. New figures put to a reconvened creditors meeting in May 2008 showed the cash-strapped Shaymen owed over £800,000 to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs. The Revenue refused any deal and that effectively finished the club – already over £2 million in the red.[3] Administrators had been trying to broker a rescue package but speaking after five hours of talks that left liquidation near inevitable, administrator Rob Sadler said: "Halifax Town will probably perish." It was originally thought the club owed the taxman around £500,000, which might have left scope for a deal. But the news that it owed £814,000 meant that even if all the other creditors had accepted the 2.5p-in-the-pound offer originally on the table it would not have been enough.[4]

At a meeting of the Football Association, discussing the makeup of the football pyramid for the 2008/09 season, F.C. Halifax Town were not placed in either the Conference National, the Conference North or the Northern Premier League Premier Division. Halifax appealed against the decision to remove them from the Football Conference.[5] Though the appeal was rejected on June 11, the hope was that Halifax could play in the NPL Premier Division.[6] This did not materialise, and eventually Halifax Town were accepted to play in the Northern Premier League Division One North in the new season under the new name F.C. Halifax Town.[7]

008–09

The club's first game under the new name FC Halifax Town was a friendly away against Tamworth FC on 19 July 2008. There was to be no fairytale ending however, and the game ended in a 2–0 defeat. The club's first ever victory was against Alsager Town on 26 July 2008 by a 2–0 scoreline. Colin Hunter will be credited as the scorer of the new club's first ever goal after six minutes. Their first competitive Northern League Division One North match was at The Shay against Bamber Bridge FC on 16 August 2008, however the game resulted in a 3–0 loss for the Shaymen.

The club got off to a poor start, despite recording their first competitive victory in the next match. However, a 7–1 home win against Salford City in late September seemed to turn the tide for Town. They went on an 8-game unbeaten run, 7 of those being victories, and shot to the top of the league table. The run eventually came to an end against Rossendale United, who ended up doing the league double over Halifax and finishing the season bottom of the table.

Despite the loss, Halifax remained top and more good results, including 5–1 and 4–1 victories against Garforth Town and Wakefield FC respectively, kept their promotion hopes alive. After the Wakefield match however, Halifax won just 2 of their final 14 league games, the wins coming against Harrogate Railway Athletic and Clitheroe FC, both 2–1. This poor run led to the sacking of manager Jim Vince, and senior player Nigel Jemson stepped up to the manager's position for the remainder of the season. The automatic promotion places were certainly out of Halifax's reach going into the final 5 games, but the club needed to win a minimum of 3 of these final 5 games to have any chance of reaching the play-offs. They could only manage 2 draws and so a poor ending to the season cost them dearly, and they had to settle for a final position of 8th.

[edit]2009–10

With new manager Neil Aspin taking the helm near the start of close season, Halifax Town got off to a much better start. Promising results in pre-season friendlies were consolidated after beating Colwyn Bay FC 3–0 on their own turf in the first league match of the season. The results continued to be impressive, most notably in September, winning every game and conceding only one goal in the process. This included a 2–0 away victory over promotion-pushing Conference North team Droylsden FC, before coming to a home defeat to Wrexham FC in the Fourth Qualifying Round in front of a then record gate for FC Halifax Town, 2,843.[8] Furthermore, first-choice goalkeeper Jonathan Hedge was called up for the England C national football team. Halifax's glory streak faltered a little after losing 1–0 away to Prescot Cables in the only game during the season where they failed to score.

Halifax failed to record a game for over a month during the heavy weather in the winter, and Lancaster City dominated the promotion race for a while. However, Halifax continued to rake up impressive results, and during a congested schedule beat Ossett Albion 5–0, and Harrogate Railway Athletic FC, Prescot Cables and Colwyn Bay FC 3–0 apiece among other results. A decisive moment came against Garforth Town FC away, when, after a Garforth substitute being sent off, Halifax came back from 3–1 down to win 3–4 in the last stoppage time.

That following Saturday, the 10th April, Halifax faced Lancaster City FC at home, beating them 4–0 in front of a new record gate, 3,152.[9] This result gained Halifax points over Lancaster for the first time since the beginning of the season. The Shaymen followed this excellent result on Monday 13 April by beating 3rd placed Curzon Ashton FC away 5–0. They held onto the top spot until the end of the season, becoming champions of the Northern Premier League Division One North with 100 points. The title was sealed with a 2–2 home draw against Clitheroe FC after beating Ossett Albion FC away 4–2 the previous Saturday in front of over 1000 travelling supporters.

[edit]2010–11

FC Halifax Town start life in the Northern Premier League (or what is now known as the Evostik Premier Division) by signing defenders Mark Bower from Darlington FC, Matty Plummer from North Ferriby United and Liam Hogan from Woodley Sports FC, midfielders Harry Winter from Northwich Victoria FC and Simon Garner from Clitheroe FC, winger Scott Metcalfe from Trafford FC and finally strikers Jamie Vardy from Stocksbridge Park Steels FC, Danny Holland from Eastwood Town FC and Nathan Taylor from Clitheroe FC also.

The pre-season kicked off with a game against local team Brighouse Town FC, the same as the previous season. This resulted in a 5–0 win with debutant Nathan Taylor scoring four goals, and Danny Holland scoring one - an improvement on the 5–1 win a year before. On 26 November, James Dean became the first player to score 50 goals for the club, after only 69 games for The Shaymen. On New Year's Day 2011, the home match to FC United of Manchester attracted a crowd of 4,023, an attendance record for the Northern Premier League in its current structure, and the highest overall since Wigan Athletic played Stafford Rangers on 28 December 1970 in front of 8,107 people.[10]

FC Halifax Town finally won the NPL Premier Division Championship on the 9th April 2011 with a 2-0 away win at Retford Utd and will play in the Blue Square Bet North for the 2011/12 season.

[edit]The Shaymen's 30 game unbeaten record at The Shay

Spanning into three seasons, The Shaymen went 30 games at The Shay unbeaten. The run lasted from 18 April 2009 to 20 November 2010. It all began as a disappointing 2008–2009 season was coming to a close with a 1–2 defeat to Curzon Ashton, which ended any hopes of a playoff place that year, and cemented Curzon's.

They won 18 and drew 3 in the 2009–2010 season to seal the Unibond Division One North championship with 100 points and 105 goals. A slow start to the beginning of the 2010–2011 season seemed to spell the end of the home run very soon, but with the return of injured left/right backs Danny Lowe and Aaron Hardy and star striker James Dean, The Shaymen's season quickly took off and they rose to top spot. The Shaymen's unbeaten run finally came to an end on 20 November 2010, when North Ferriby United outplayed Halifax and dispatched them 0–2.

Current Squad

needs improving hopefully now i have some cash i can improve them .

Key Players

Nathan Abbey34 year old keeper looks ok lets see if can get best out him.

Andy Duncan possibly the best defender in the club

Matt Finlay best midfielder

Next Season

well try get few quality players in try get parent club, and increase the clubs cash flow

I give up trying to read this. You can't even be bothered to write in proper sentences. I therefore can't be bothered to try and read any more.

look here im not expecting you to read it i dont see what your problem is with me i have told you in past i have learning difficulty and spelling difficulty whats you problem man get life if you didt want to read this then dont bother! sure others will

Pre Season

made few transfers in try get them used to the new teammates set a load friendlies as you can see from screen shot that we won 3 out of 5.

FCHalifaxTownFCHalifax_Fixtures.png

i bought two players in from my old club Andrea Zola as you can see think his stats are getting better and József Jakab. he is getting on in game but think he could still do the job for me.

200px-FCHalifaxLogo.png

Pre Season Update 2

Well the season is underway we have had a tricky start to the season, i had to bring my own staff in threw pree season, so its a learning curve for all my back room staff and players,in the league we been playing ok so far but its going to be a long tough season for us i know i will have A few defeats and few wins as well , this is Current League Table were in 19th place.

Results so far . i been playing a 4 4 2 formation but im thinking of changing the formation because we've been letting in silly goals.

200px-FCHalifaxLogo.png

January Transfer Update 2013/2014

sorry for delay been busy at work10hr shifts no football manager time in-between, anyway thought i would post on how we are doing. with the January transfer window open i mad few buys to try and bolster the squad And improve it, Well its improved it a little bit with my goalkeepers got Rhys Guard in from Tiverton Town on a rest of a season loan to give my first choice keeper a rest. Also got Neil Owen from Afan Lido to try an give my forwards more fire power.

well it has not worked out i think might be on verge of relegation and sack after one season my shortest stint thinkthis our current league as you can see after 27games we are in relegation dog fight that i think i might loose due to our bad form. What you guys think i should do resign or stay till end of season see what happens because the board r being good with me but fans are upset with me?.

200px-FCHalifaxLogo.png

End of Season Report 2013/2014

Well this season was a bit off mixed fortunes for use started the season good then went on an 18game loss streak, made a few decent transfers and from March to April, We had few good results witch i though would keep us up but it wasent to be we got relegated,

League Table

League Graph

As you can see think what cost us our League status was out 18game Loss.

Fa Cup well we had quite good game but got beat in end by Southport

Fa Trophy Got Beat by Marine

Pre Season thought we did well like

Key Player Profiles

Darius Waters A solid midfielder played well all season.

Robbie Hatton goalkeeper got in on loan from stockpot

Gary Roseour first choice center Back was class

Career Overview

2011/12    Solihull Moors  FC   England    Blue Square Bet North    16Th               None
2012/13    Solihull Moors  FC   England    Blue Square Bet North    20Th          Relegated,Sacked
2013/14    FC Halifax           England    Blue Square Bet North    21St         Relegated,Sacked 

Next Season

Well Currently on holiday looking for New club Got linked with tns job but nothing to light, so basically aims find new club try not get them relegated, my career been bit rubbish so far so hopefully the next team i get i might start wining things. im thinkiniing of changing my current 4 4 2 formation im using at the minute to 3 4 1 2 formation with my next team depending on what players they will have.

so ive decide why not try Barry Town. so here is bit back round information thanks to Wikipedia .

200px-Barry_Town_FCsvg.png

Barry Town FC (Welsh: Clwb Pêl Droed Tref Y Barri) are a football team based in Barry. They dominated the League of Wales during the 1990s, but finished bottom in 2003-04 and were relegated. They play at Jenner Park, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, where their ground accommodates 3,500 spectators (2,900 seated). looks quite cool least i got running track for player to training around ha.

History

Barry Town's history dates back to 1892 when a club entitled Barry and Cadoxton District was formed in the area. During the early years, the club endured many upheavals, playing on five different grounds and variously being known as Barry Unionist Athletic, Barry United Athletic and Barry District.

In November 1912, the club reformed as Barry AFC (the 'Town' suffix was added in 1931), secured a lease on land owned by the Jenner family (now known as Jenner Park) and joined the Southern League.

The club retained membership of the Southern League for more than 60 years - their highest finishing place being fourth in the 1930s. During that time they enjoyed the a number of runs in the FA Cup. In 1961-62, Barry drew Queens Park Rangers in the first round and held their illustrious opponents to a 1-1 draw at home, before losing the replay in London. In the 1984-85 season meanwhile they enjoyed more cup success before bowing out 2-1 to Reading in the first round proper, at a packed Jenner Park. However, for many years Barry's finest hour was its 1955 Welsh Cup final triumph over Chester City.

Throughout its proud history, the club (known variously as the Linnets and then the Dragons) has had around 50 internationals on its books, including Bernd Berndtson of Sweden and Hannu Kankkonen of Finland in the late 1950s, while numerous others have left to pursue successful careers in the Football League. Among the most famous was local boy Derek Tapscott who signed for Division One side Arsenal in 1953 for £2,750, while Charlie Dyke made a name for himself with London neighbours Chelsea.

One of the club's most turbulent times occurred in 1992, when Barry Town were exiled for their decision not to join the newly-formed League of Wales (now Welsh Premier). As part of a group of rebel clubs known as the Irate Eight, they were forced into exile, going under the name Barri Dragons FC and sharing the ground of Worcester City. However, this period would be fleeting when the club owners the O'Halloran family announced a surprise u-turn and brought the club into the Welsh pyramid in the spring of 1993.

Their return would spark arguably the club's greatest period of success. In their first season back in Wales (1993-94), Barry earned immediate promotion to the top flight, while snaring a unique quadruple of Welsh League championship, the Welsh League Cup, the FAW Trophy and the Welsh Cup - for the first time since 1955 no less. The latter was one of Barry's finest moments, as they upset Football League Second Division outfit Cardiff City in front of 16,000 spectators at the old National Stadium. Barry's reward for winning the Welsh Cup was a European Cup Winners Cup tie against FK Žalgiris Vilnius of Lithuania, but they crashed out 7-0 on aggregate. Greater glory was on the horizon.

After one season in the League of Wales, Barry opted to become the league's first fully professional club and, thereafter, won their first league championship in 1995-96. The next year saw the Dragons create history as the first League of Wales side to progress beyond the opening round of a European competition. Following victory in Latvia over Dinaburg FC, Barry ousted Hungarian side Budapest Vasutas in one of several epic European nights at Jenner Park. Despite trailing 3-1 from the away leg, Barry stormed to a victory in the return match by the same score-line, and then won a penalty shoot-out 4-2. A 'Battle of Britain' with Scottish club Aberdeen was their reward and, after losing 3-1 at Pittodrie, the Welsh side drew 3-3 at a rain-swept Jenner Park, to exit the cup.

On the domestic scene, Barry were all-conquering, clinching a first ever treble of League of Wales championship, League of Wales Cup and Welsh Cup. The championship was claimed with a record 105 points and a goal difference of more than +100. Then, from March 1997, the Dragons went 51 matches without tasting defeat in a league game, just one of many records they would set in the 1990s.

1999 saw the Dragons become the first League of Wales outfit to win the FAW Premier Cup, with a 2-1 win over Wrexham at the club's own Racecourse Ground. Pipped to the title in 2000 by the emerging Total Network Solutions, Barry would regain their silverware the following campaign, while European battles with the likes of Dynamo Kiev and Boavista saw players of the highest calibre grace the Jenner Park surface.

In the 2000-01 season Barry became the first League of Wales team to win a European Champions League tie, when they defeated the Azerbaijan champions FC Shamkir both home and away. They went on to meet the Portuguese giants FC Porto. Barry lost the first leg in Portugal by a humiliating 8-0 margin, after conceding two early penalties in front of a partisan 55,000 crowd. Barry would restore pride though by winning the home leg 3-1.

However, despite great success at home and abroad, the club struggled to attract support - even in their late 90s heyday, crowds would rarely surpass the 500-mark. With professional wages to pay, Barry were forced to cut cloth, and their fight to maintain a successful squad while staying financially healthy was eventually futile.

After the departure of chairperson Paula O' Halloran, 'football troubleshooter' Kevin Green came in as the new chief executive, yet his varying initiatives failed to stop the rot. Green brought in English international footballer and celebrity John Fashanu as the club's high-profile new chairman in the winter of 2002. Many saw Fashanu as the missing piece of the jigsaw, and the man who would sustain Barry's success into the future. Promising African and Chinese TV deals and an influx of Nigerian internationals, Fashanu made headlines, yet did little to steady the Barry ship, which looked to be in increasingly rough seas. Then, after a stint in ITV's I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here saw him attain new-found popularity, Fashanu left the club, which by now was in a perilous financial state.

In the summer of 2003 the club went into administration with debts approaching £1 million. On 25 August 2003 the players and manager were locked out of Jenner Park (having been unpaid since early June). A new management was appointed together with an amateur team mostly drawn from N & M Construction of the South Wales Amateur League Division 2 (five levels below the Welsh Premier). Within a month, Barry Town had gone from winning in Europe to losing 8-0 at Caernarfon Town. The professional-era bubble had well and truly burst. Fans set about trying to raise money to keep the club alive. Eventually, local man Stuart Lovering paid £125,000 to write off Barry's debts as part of a Creditors' Voluntary Agreement and, in turn, seized control of the club on December 10, 2003.

A difficult season followed, with a first league win not coming until February 2004 when Barry beat fellow strugglers Welshpool Town 5-4 with a 98th-minute winning penalty from youngster Luke Sherbon. Experienced coach Colin Addison was brought in resuscitate the team's ailing fortunes, yet the Dragons still ended up bottom of the division, 4 points off safety, and were relegated to the Welsh League Division One. Addison was replaced as manager on the eve of the new campaign with assistant David Hughes, who himself had had a spell in charge the previous year. Meantime, an independent district valuer had determined that the club would have to pay an astonishing £42,000 rent and rates for that and each subsequent season for the remainder of the lease. Judging the figure to be unfairly based on the club's relinquished professional status, the club decided they were unable to pay this amount and instead played out of Treforest's ground near Pontypridd from January 2005 to May 2006.

A second relegation in three years saw Barry Town drop to the third tier in Welsh domestic football - their lowest ever league status. A return to Jenner Park has been the basis for new youth developments. However, crowds are at a low, with many of the staunch supporters of yore exiled to breakaway side Barry F.C. - the result of a series of disputes with chairman Stuart Lovering, who had banned them from fund raising at the ground.

The first team meanwhile, under new manager Gavin Chesterfield, earned promotion back to Welsh League Division One in 2008, with the hope that a winning run of form in the second tier would see support return. After stumbling early on, Barry enjoyed a 21-match unbeaten streak and finished the season in a credible third. As a result, attendances briefly increased. However, the failure of the club to be sold resulted in Chesterfield eventually leaving for Welsh Premier side Haverfordwest County. There is underlying hope that the glory days will one day return to this sleeping giant of Welsh football. However, a decade of turbulence has left Barry requiring new investment to push forward - coupled with renewed enthusiasm from a support base largely disenfranchised by the current owner.

[edit]Sale

In autumn 2008, owner Stuart Lovering announced his intention to sell the club once a new investor or administrative team could be found. In November, he put a price of £195,000 on the club, but failed to attract a buyer. A December crisis meeting saw supporters come forward to fund and run the first team while Lovering continued to focus on finding a new owner. In early 2010, the club appeared on the verge of being sold, when Shamrock Coaches owner Clayton Jones appeared to strike a deal with Lovering. However, this fell through at the eleventh hour. Former Wales international John Hartson had been linked to the club as a possible director of football should the sale go through.

in football manager the team is in there first season in the welsh top flight football so lets hope i can make it a good one.

that sorted.

Meet the Team well my possible starting XI

Goalkeeper

Left Back

Center Back

Center Back

Right Back

Right Winger

Left Center Midfielder

Right Center Midfielder

Left Winger

Center Forward

Center Forward

Meet The Staff

well there is none so going to have to bring some in.

Cash

with a balance of £34,862 i think thats An ok budget for to run the club. we got a 4year main kit deal witch is £6.5k p/y. witch ends in

2018i know its early days like but lets see how much i can improve the clubs cash and my reputation.Aims for season try and enjoy the new adventure in new country ad learn welsh ha.wish me luck

200px-Barry_Town_FCsvg.png

Pre season 2014/2015 20/B]

pre season is the key to where you know you set your goals and aims. well i bought a cupple of players in to try and bolster the squad a bit and bought my coaching team with me.

New Back-room Staff

Assistant ManagerDean Johnston looks like an ok assistant

1st Team CoachBari Morgan again but bit avrage

Youth Coach Dyfan Pierce got him in to help me with the youth team

physio Peter Dugmoremy looks good for me.

Head ScoutDavid Rimmer got in to teach my other scouts

ScoutTony Bodin this was my only choice of scouts i had that whould come to the club.

Summer Transfers

here is my new players that i hoe that will improve my club .New Barry Town Players

with that said this was our pre season Results, thnk we did ok like but still room for improvement lets see how i do with them for rest of the season.

Archived