Offside and the offside lines..

Why on earth is my player offside?? Well actually I can handle it if the linesman makes a mistake and my goal gets cancelled due to his error, but surely the LINES in the REPLAY should at least be accurate?

As you can see in the screenshot below, the foot of my player is at the Red line rather than the Yellow one. Even worse, there is still a defender behind the two lines drawn, why the hell isn't he included in determining whether it is offside or not? Again, I dont mind the linesman not seeing him, but the lines should at least give a definitive picture.

Screenshot:

dortmundvfreiburgtvview.png

I'd take another screenshot, but for some reason cannot see the replay with lines when replaying the highlights. Anyway, his next touch was a cross and the line follows the defender on the right, which indeed puts my player offside, but it should follow the other defender who is now behind the lines.

I don't care whether he is offside or not, since I think at the moment of release it is a 50/50 call anyway. Just wondering why the lines are where they are in that screenshot. The yellow line should be before the red one, no matter which defender it is tracking at that point. And still it should have been tracking the defender in the centre.

How can you see those lines ? I set replay's on 'goal action' and whenever there is an offside appeal i'm getting a replay but no lines..

Me to the lines where there when I started the game, I havnt changed any settings and now they only show the replay with no lines. This is for both non tight decisions and tight decisions. Do the lines disapear as the game progresses. Is it a bug?

Archived