Gai Assulin

slipknot67

GaiAssulin.png

Starts the game in Barcelona's youth team and was quite surprised when doing a search to find that there isn't a gptg thread on him this year and since I just managed to get him to my Celtic team in the second season for a bargain price of £1 million I thought I'd post a thread in here to see if anyone else has bought him and if he still turns into the quality player he has done in previous FM's.

Also apologies for the screenshot being of him at Celtic in the second year but it'd take ages for my pc to generate a new game just to take a first year screeny.

I hope he turns out good for you considering the wage you're paying him. :p

LOl....yeah, the only way I could get him to come to such a low rep league as the SPL was to offer him a fortune and key player status then had to lower his player status and ship him out on loan when he became unhappy about it. From the scout reports I'm getting he is playing regularly and putting in good performances during his loan though, so hoping to give him plenty of first team appearances next season to aid his development.

He normaly ALWAYS goes to Arsenal on my saves, and then never improves and rots away in their reserves constantly transfer listed, actually his contract is about to run out in 2014... hopefully he can escape his hell there!

He normaly ALWAYS goes to Arsenal on my saves, and then never improves and rots away in their reserves constantly transfer listed, actually his contract is about to run out in 2014... hopefully he can escape his hell there!

Funnily enough I just noticed the same thing with Rafael Van der Vart in my game, except in my game it's Tottenham that did the same thing with him, however I've just confirmed an end to his 'Tottenham hell' by signing him off them on a free.:)

Archived