FM10: Jérémy Ménez, yes, he still becomes a good player on this game

Falahk

Early career

Able to ply his trade as a playmaker as well as a winger, he is noted for being the youngest ever scorer of a hat trick in Ligue 1, the youngest ever winner of Ligue 1's Player of the Month award and has sometimes been compared to Zinedine Zidane. Despite the nature of his position on the field he is more known for his dribbling and pace than his passing.

Roma

At the beginning of the 2008/2009 season, Roma were linked heavily with the 21-year old Menez to replace the departing Amantino Mancini and Ludovic Giuly. On 28 August 2008, Menez signed a 4-year deal with the Italian capital club, for €10.5M and 1.5M bonus. On December 6, 2008 he scored his first goal for Roma against Chievo Verona. Menez chose the number 24 shirt, last worn by Roma legend Marco Delvecchio. In his first press conference as a Roma player, he stated that he wanted to imitate his number 24 predecessor, in reference to the many vital goals Delvecchio scored, particularly against bitter rivals S.S. Lazio.

I will get the ball rolling by posting his current stats on my save:

jeremymenez.png

He isn't the FM08 player he use to be.

Sold him once for £62m, I was Chelsea at the time!

he was a legend on fm08, hard to catch up to that when he have only recently started to show signs of things to come at Roma, he will surly become a very good player IRL, no dubt about that, the speed and talent is there and Ranieri's arrival have done wonders for him

Archived