u20 world cup selection

I am managing the USA U20s and have had 2 friendly games where I wasn't allowed to select any players aged 20. Now the U20 WC has come around and the squad has been selected for me with only 3 or 4 players that were in my previous squads in and some players that I was told were unavailable! Whys this?

I am managing the USA U20s and have had 2 friendly games where I wasn't allowed to select any players aged 20. Now the U20 WC has come around and the squad has been selected for me with only 3 or 4 players that were in my previous squads in and some players that I was told were unavailable! Whys this?

The players will be to old to play mate

just had 2 injuries in my last group game, 1 fractured arm and 1 stubbed toe, but not allowed to call up replacements. This U20 world cup is weird, only 21 named in a squad which i didn't select and then no replacements allowed for injuries. fair enough not calling up replacement for the stubbed toe but unless the USA medical team is out of this world I cannot see them getting someone back in a matter of days from a fractured arm!!

Dont know I left after it kept robbing my players, dont know what squads USA have but if they arnt in any others then is it down to clubs not allowing them to play?

Isnt the U20 world cup in the middle of the season?

Archived