Awesome in Euro 2008 - Awesome on the game

aikman_2002

• 3 months later...

Since all the hype about Arshavin has been going around I thought to myself "he's probably nothing special on the game" but I 've recently checked his stats and he looks very good especially his dribbling ability. Engelaar of Holland also seems good on the game as he does in real life. I have never paid attention to these players in real life which is perhaps why I've never considered analysing them in FM 08 but I'm now thinking of giving Arshavin my right wing spot at Liverpool.

Is there anyone else who is maybe not that well known but made a name for themselves in the Euro 08 that is also good in the game stat wise and perhaps a potential bargain? I'm on patch 8.02

• 3 weeks later...

has anyone tried engelaar? I used him when i coached holland. he was actually quite good in the game too imo. not sure if its just random but he is a cheaper option to VDV and the likes

has anyone tried engelaar? I used him when i coached holland. he was actually quite good in the game too imo. not sure if its just random but he is a cheaper option to VDV and the likes

Like I said just a couple of posts above, the only problem with Orlando Engelaar in game is that they have his position wrong.

Archived