starting new game...

when i go to start a new game, it takes a while to load up which i can deal with, but say i have a msn conversation up. If i click onto that, the fm screen goes black, if i then click onto the fm screen it goes white and doesnt respond again meaning i have to close it down.

any idea why?

I've seen something like this. The window just doesn't display right when you alt-tab around. I often find that when the game has finished setting up then the window displays correctly.

If that's not happening for you then perhaps you just need to set a game up when you're not on MSN. Do you have any problems with any other windows, or when it's just FM running?

I've seen something like this. The window just doesn't display right when you alt-tab around. I often find that when the game has finished setting up then the window displays correctly.

If that's not happening for you then perhaps you just need to set a game up when you're not on MSN. Do you have any problems with any other windows, or when it's just FM running?

its not just when msn is on, if i for example even click on the fm screen it goes. it goes alright if i dont touch the mouse at all, but still takes a good 5/8 minutes to load up

Archived