Is it true?

Is it true that if you leave the club you are managing, you will be put on the clubs disliked list? I wanna switch teams but i still wanna be liked by my old team. so if someone could tell me if this is true or not, that would be cool.:D

BOLLOCKS NOT TRUE - im pretty sure you can remain a favourite on the favourites page if you leave . From my own personal experience you can go back to a club you leave - for me Vincenza in FM07 i left after 3 years went back after another 3 and they loved it literally had a parade

I think it was done to prevent your previous clubs from approaching you with job offers. The assumption is that gamers will not likely want a return to their old clubs and so would not want those clubs to bother them with job offers that they would reject anyway.

Remember reading this somewhere here on this forum some time ago.

Thanks for the replies. i wanted to know because i have been at Millwall for about 13 years and i wanted to see if Real madrid will hire me. I didnt want all my hardwork at Millwall to be lost. but it doesnt matter because R. Madrid turned me down.

Archived