How do I fix an error?

I am signing a young player worth £70K(the move goes through Jan 1) who may or may not make it in a few years. What I didn't notice was that they had incuded one of my world class players when they answered my enquiry.

So now I'm paying money and giving them a class player for a 'nothing' player. This move goes through Jan 1st too (5 months time).

Anyway of fixing this as it's hardly realistic?

You may not want to here this but if you have confirmed the transfer them Im afraid your all out of luck.

Do you have a save from before hand? Only logical step I can think of.

I hoped there was some sort of editor to fix it.

They really need to be more realistic with these transfer offers. All I noticed was a transfer fee and future sale from profits.

As if a club will also throw in a world class player.

I hoped there was some sort of editor to fix it.

They really need to be more realistic with these transfer offers. All I noticed was a transfer fee and future sale from profits.

As if a club will also throw in a world class player.

Agreed that it's unlikely to ever happen in real life but how often do clubs irl ask for insane transfer fees/clauses just to see what they can get for a player? I mean, look at what Man City are being asked to pay for any player they admit interest in, it's crazy!

The only real fault was that you didn't read the transfer offer....if the game's being cheeky its not going to highlight it in a luminous colour for you... :p

Archived