liverpool takeover

As everyone knows, the liverpool owners are selling, though something might not happen for a while. if a takeover hasnt been complete by the next fm game, wont the liverpool chairman status be set to "willing to listen to offers"? i really hope so, as the clubs debt is astonoshing in the game, we are forking out 3.2 million a month to banks.

You can do that in the editor if it was not. Just make the the chairman (whichever of them it is in the game) have 1 for board confidence and 1 for fan confidence and they will want to sell.

aww dude thanks, awesome ill do that now:thup:

I would assume so. If they want to sell in reality then I would imagine it would be like that for the 9.3.0 updated database.

thats cool, though im unsure of patches, i hear so many things about it makin the game perform slower or som corrupt data, but i might look into it:thup:

No, that is not true, patches improve the game. I have downloaded patches ever since I joined these forums and never had any problems. Downloading the patch is highly recommended as it removes many bugs in the original game.

I would assume so. If they want to sell in reality then I would imagine it would be like that for the 9.3.0 updated database.

Its only one of the chairmen that seems to want to sell at the moment and Im not sure its possible for SI to code the ownership in this manner so Im afraid getting rid of Hicks and Gillette isnt going to be that easy:(

It does always seem to happen in the game though so I could be wrong. But their debt doesnt go with them when they go

Its only one of the chairmen that seems to want to sell at the moment and Im not sure its possible for SI to code the ownership in this manner so Im afraid getting rid of Hicks and Gillette isnt going to be that easy:(

It does always seem to happen in the game though so I could be wrong. But their debt doesnt go with them when they go

also i dont know if anyone has noticed, but in fm08 george gillette was the chairman but this year it is tom hicks

also in fm07 i remember takeovers where the new owners could clear any outstanding debts, and i never actually seen many takeovers in 08

You have to remember what the loan you see Liverpool paying is much bigger than what you see in the finances screen. That is only the principal and the interest makes the loan much bigger so they probably cannot afford to pay off that sort of money.

i might download the latest patch now just to try anyone have a link?

Have a look at the top of this page.

well tbf the owners have wanted to sell since november 2007 and have held meeting with a lot of arabs and even George W Bush about them buying the club. The recent media hype over the Kuwaiti deal actually started last year so i was suprised to see that Hicks is still happy.

oh and on the subjects of faults with liverpool, i cannot expand the stadium yet irl, liveprool can expand anfield it's just that they prefer moving because in the long-run it would be cheaper. Anfield could be increased because the houses around Anfield are owned by the club and if they were knocked down, the pitch could be pulled in and another tier could be added onto the Annie Road end.

would like to see both of these matters resolved really.

well tbf the owners have wanted to sell since november 2007 and have held meeting with a lot of arabs and even George W Bush about them buying the club. The recent media hype over the Kuwaiti deal actually started last year so i was suprised to see that Hicks is still happy.

oh and on the subjects of faults with liverpool, i cannot expand the stadium yet irl, liveprool can expand anfield it's just that they prefer moving because in the long-run it would be cheaper. Anfield could be increased because the houses around Anfield are owned by the club and if they were knocked down, the pitch could be pulled in and another tier could be added onto the Annie Road end.

would like to see both of these matters resolved really.

have you seen the houses around anfield????? its a shame that amazing stadium is situated in a run down area

Archived