next to impossible to loan out players?

Playing as arsenal (1st season) and finding it pretty much impossible to loan out quality players. EG offering out Bendtner for a season-long loan, 0 fee and 0% wages.........and not one single offer after numerous tries through entire first transfer window. Hanging around the arsenal thread, others are having the same problem.

So are others having similar problems?

And SI (who never seem to respond to anything on here anyway), is this being addressed for the final patch, cos in my opinion, this is a pretty serious bug.

Same problem gets so annoying.

Best way i have found to get around it is to transfer and loan list them, then offer to clubs for thier value. The hopefully you should get some offers that are loans with a buying fee at the end. Go on these offers and change the to buy price to 'none set' they will then come back with a loan offer and they will pay towards wages and a loan fee.

Isn't Bendtner considered part of the first team at Arsenal? It might be his unwillingness to leave on a loan deal that is putting teams off making a bid???

I would have only thought this would come into play once a team have actually made a loan bid for a player, but it never even gets to that stage. If what you suggested was actually happening and he was rejecting loan offers (like he did when i tried to send him to my SPL feeder club....in total desperation!), then I would understand and wouldn't be crying 'bug'.

reillyg thanks mate, I'll give that a try and see if it works.

Archived