Any chance of putting a green cross next to a players name in 3D mode to signify he's injured in the next patch? As in 2D in previous versions.

I currently watch the game in split mode with stats on one side and overview on the other. The overview is replaced by the 3D view when a key moment occurs.

I find it irritating to only discover an injury when the game has finished or at half time.

I agree entirely. Also, expanding on that, could you right a small description of the injury that is portrayed by the green cross; with better physios giving a more precise description. In real life, the physio generally knows what sort of injury the given player is suffering from and the Manager can then make the decision of substituting him or leaving him on. It can be fairly irritating when you take off your key player "just in case" when it turns out to be a broken finger.

What do you think?

Slightly off the injury topic, but when playing on an online game, a manager chat widget would be nice on the 3D pitch. That way you could keep you and your friends updated of what's happening in your game, and throw verbal abuse when playing one of them :)

Good suggestions SM'sSL and peter-evo.

EDIT: Another thing. How about the Match Details widget tells you the Match Overview details (scorers, time, scoreline etc). Much more useful than just the temperature and where it's being played...

There is an injury icon that appears on the players' conditioning box at the bottom of TV View.

You can also see the potential injury of that player (often, not all the time) by clicking through to their profile and looking at the Injuries field.

It would be helpful to have something in the classic view aswell though.

Archived