There really should be ball boys lol

Just finished a match against tottenham, and one of my strikers had a belter of a shot but missed. It went wide and into the stands and through them. Anyway, Gomes toddles off to get the ball firstly through the net, then through the advertising hoardings, then through the stadium (lovely physics lol), and is then gone for 2 and a half minutes considering Tottenham were 6-1 down you could have forgiven him for running off... anyway he came back, took the goal kick and there was only 1 minute stoppage time lol.

Just finished a match against tottenham, and one of my strikers had a belter of a shot but missed. It went wide and into the stands and through them. Anyway, Gomes toddles off to get the ball firstly through the net, then through the advertising hoardings, then through the stadium (lovely physics lol), and is then gone for 2 and a half minutes considering Tottenham were 6-1 down you could have forgiven him for running off... anyway he came back, took the goal kick and there was only 1 minute stoppage time lol.

Yup i agree with you dude. Without ball boys could cost my goalkeeper's condition to drop as he needs more energy to run and more "mental strength" to pass through the net and advertisement board. lol! :D

But considering that FM09 match engine has been made into 3D for the 1st times, I felt that it is satisfied. Just the weird situation like goalkeeper passing through the net and the board have to be avoided. For ball boys, I am just wondering the case below will happen:

"Your goalkeeper goes out of the field to collect the ball, the ball boy runs into the field and stand in front of the goal, goalkeeper throws the ball to the ball boy and ball boy starts the goal kick. Ball boy becomes your new gk." lol.:D

Yea its not that serious an issue the passing through boards etc, its just there was a point where I quite seriously began to think the game had broke and the keeper wasn't coming back. And there's always a chance the incident from brazil will repeat itself, ball boy chucks the ball onto the pitch and it goes in, and the referee gives it as a goal.

Imagine if that happened and you got relegated because of it or something lol.

Archived