For all those guys who posted thread about how genius their manager skill

I don't understand all those guys who posted thread about how genius their manager skill... they took over a small club from third division and after a few seasons under their amazing direction... bang... and there a big success in all competitions.So don't be ridiculous because it's never happen in real life.

I don't understand all those guys who posted thread about how genius their manager skill... they took over a small club from third division and after a few seasons under their amazing direction... bang... and there a big success in all competitions.So don't be ridiculous because it's never happen in real life.

Cheer up mate! Its kinda the point in the game to do that so why not boast? I take you have never achieved such greatness?....

Just think about that if we want a much more realistic game we should look closely on a modern days of football. I don't wanna mess FM with Fifa Manager.

that sentence doesn't make much sense...i say u lighten up..it is a game after all...or stop playin FM and learn some english...

plus...fifa managers rubbish

It has happened in real life. Look at Hull, 10 years ago we was facing the prospect of confrence football. Now, were 6th in the premiership and in the 6th round of the FA cup!! Up the tigers!

It has happened in real life. Look at Hull, 10 years ago we was facing the prospect of confrence football. Now, were 6th in the premiership and in the 6th round of the FA cup!! Up the tigers!

Good example, Actually its probably the most perfect example there is. Also within that there are about 4 players who have played in each league.

Because things like this are unusual doesn't mean they never happen.

Also within that there are about 4 players who have played in each league.

Exactly. Boaz Myhill, apperantely Inter Milan wanted him - Turner, linked with Liverpool - Ashbee, going strong as always. - Dawson, part of the wonder team who taught the gunners how to play proper football :)

@ OP

you say no small club has achieved something great, then look back through the years you will see clubs like bradford(ooh i hate to say that being a terrier), stoke, and at the moment Hull have acheived something great,getting promoted season after season to reach premiership

the modern football motto Money and only Money. But what about Hull? i'll bet you that this tigers in the end of the season will be in relegated zone.

That doesn't mean they haven't achieved something great.

Anyway, I think they'll continue to drop off for a bit but I don't think they'll go down

Archived