Windowed Mode : Please Please Help!

Hey

I have the new patch installed but yet the windowed mode dosnt work for me. In preferences its greyed out and The "-windowed-small_screen" does not work for me. If I start the game, it immediatley crashes...:(..can someone please help? I want to play in windowed mode but no one from SI is replying to this problem :(

By the looks the things, FM won't open in windowed mode in the resolution that you say is your highest, as I just switched mine down to 1024x768 and, whilst the game will still load, windowed mode doesn't work at that resolution, so, AFAIK, there doesn't seem much you can do

Window Mode only works if you have a screen res higher then 1024x768 .. same goes for FM Live.

!024*768 is the highest option...i have gone to properties but there isnt 1280x1024 for me...

You got correct graphic card drivers installed?

Well i guess it wont work for me but its a strange one because it worked perfectly in all the previous versions...

But this is a different version than the others. Some things may have been changed and somewhere in one of the threads on thse forums is all the things that changed in this version.

Maybe one of the staff team can verify exactly what has changed from the previous version in terms of screen resolution, If anything has changed.

Have you done a search through the bugs and tech sections on these forums? Or maybe you have just done somehting wrong. I would have a good look through any threads relating too windowed mode in these forums. :thup:

Archived