Appointion new Coaches

First, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but I'm trying anyway. :)

I'm been playing for a team for 3 seasons and been doing above averange i my league. But I want to apoint a feew new coaches but my board saies a can't have more then 9 in total. But I want more. I want to run this team not that the board is putting sticks into my weels.

My balance is fine and I have plenty of cash and can afford a feew new coaches. I'm beeing more and more mad on my board not alowing me this. :mad:

I know that the option ain't there, but there should be one.

Anyone else who is in unity with me here?

Its a good a place as any for a general game question:thup:

Plus probably the most active at this time on a saturday nite!

The only way to get the board to allow to employ more coaches is to get promoted unfortunately. As you progress through the leauges the number of coaches you are allowed will also increase.

Have the board actually blocked you from signing any more? I mean have you tried and then they cancelled the deal?

That's right. I've been appointing new coaches, but the board is cancelling all new signings, and telling me that they don't see the need of more coaches :confused:

I'm not sure you need more than 9 tbh. You can easily get 7-star training with 7 coaches, never mind 9.

Having said that, I think it should tie in much closely with your remaining wage budget. If you have the wages available - you should be able to sign another coach (or ten) :)

Its a good a place as any for a general game question:thup:

Plus probably the most active at this time on a saturday nite!

The only way to get the board to allow to employ more coaches is to get promoted unfortunately. As you progress through the leauges the number of coaches you are allowed will also increase.

Well, about saturday night... not all having problems with the alcohol, only without :p

I'm in the top divition of my leaguesystem, but i've been stuck with 9 coaches form the start. I've been trying to apoint new every season, but no... :(

I'm not sure you need more than 9 tbh. You can easily get 7-star training with 7 coaches, never mind 9.

Having said that, I think it should tie in much closely with your remaining wage budget. If you have the wages available - you should be able to sign another coach (or ten) :)

That is 9 with my youth coaches too, and I have 5 of them. So I only have 4 for my main team. At the moment I have one keeper and one fitness coaches, and suddenly I have only two coaches for the rest...

That is 9 with my youth coaches too, and I have 5 of them. So I only have 4 for my main team. At the moment I have one keeper and one fitness coaches, and suddenly I have only two coaches for the rest...

Offer some of your youth coaches contracts as coaches. :thup:

quaility not quantity

thats all im saying

Hehe. I have 6 but never usually more than 9 coaches. Including the Ass Man.

Basically one for every discipline (so two fitness coaches).

I manage to do a good drop with my stars (see the excellent do we really need 7 star coaches? training thread for the lowdown on this) by basically not bothering with a dedicated goalkeeper coach at lower levels - I nearly always prefer to buy experienced goalkeepers, even at top level clubs.

You will find that you can use your first team coaches as youth coaches aswell, so do as jod says, get them on as first team coaches and just assign them to youth schedules aswell. I personally haven't seen any negative affects after doing it that way.

So If I understand you correctly, I don't need youth coaches?

I don't see any affect of having a coach as just a youth coach or just a first team coach in the game so I generally just have coaches that can coach both.

You will find that you can use your first team coaches as youth coaches aswell, so do as jod says, get them on as first team coaches and just assign them to youth schedules aswell. I personally haven't seen any negative affects after doing it that way.

^ Eactly as Neji says. I've tried it both ways and didnt notice any real difference. So now I just have coaches. I don't even bother with 1st Team coaches or Youth Coaches etc.

I'm sure they do matter and using them properly will help your team develop better, but its not obvious how it works anyway and I haven't had any problems bringing on young players and increasing the performance of experienced squad players this way. :thup:

Archived