Red Card Appeals

Has anybody won one for a league suspension?

Ive had them in friendlies and in Europe but never in the league in 5 seasons but before anybody says if i keep appealing they will keep saying no but i only ever appeal every now and again so cant say im over doing the appeals

The 90 day one doesn't have an appeal option. It happened to me this morning with Rodney Sneijder pushing the referee in my MIllwall save. He is awesome and it might cost me promotion to the premier league so undertsndably I was very annoyed so I demoted him and publicly criticised him. Maybe a bad idea because he now hates me and is desperate to leave.

On the general appeals subject I have had quite a few appeals upheld. Maybe 1/3 or 1/4 but I basically appeal every single time the option is there are it doesn't do you any harm.

Yeah, I appeal to every red (except in the case of two yellows) because I can't see what it was for! And because I never get the message that the FA are insulted, I just keep appealing as the only options are ban repealed or not.

I was watching my game in fast text with no highlights and all of a sudden it slowed down and flashed up:

"SNEIJDER PUSHES THE REFEREE"

"WHAT WAS HE THINKING!"

He then got a red card and after the game the message is:

Rodney Sneijder has been banned from global matches for a period of 90 days.

It's happened to me twice now in 09, probably happens once every 30 seasons on average i'd guess.

no if you appeal loads of times, it makes the FA never say yes to you. so only say it every now and then

This definitely isnt the case, in my 30 season game I appealed every single time for the last 6 or 7 seasons and it definitely doesnt do you any harm at all. The chances of getting the ban repealed seems to just be the same every time and its just pure luck. The fa never have a go at you for appealing and doing it all the time makes no difference in FMH.

EDIT

I've now noticed the pattern that ridley talks off, don't think a ban can get repealed in domestic games at all and in europe every one gets repealed.

• 1 month later...

Archived