Changes to scouting

Apologies if this turns up later in a duplicate, i thought I posted it last night but appears to be gone. ( was tired so may not have submitted)

OK. has anyone noticed any major changes in Scouting in this years game. I have sent out scouts at the start of the game as usual only to get very poor returns. Have they changed the way in which,, if you use a scout on a assignment to check a player you are interested in yourself,, it slows down his scouting?? I mean it would make sense. for eg , my scout is currently in say south america,, and i come accross someone myself in say holland and use that scout to get a report,,,he can hardly be in 2 places at the same time can he ?? however in last years game you still got massive scout search results regardless. Also does it now affect more if you narrow down the search criteria? I sent a scout to eastern europe to just search for all players,, and by the time the summer transfer window was up he had only found about 3 players,,,,his determination attribute was high so too was his judging potential and player skill?? anyone noticed any other changes ?? ,, at the moment im doing most of the scouting myself

Scouting seems even to work better for me then in 08. The only thing is that my scouts take a lot longer then in 08 to scout a region, but that's more realistic, so it works fine for me... Ervery two to three weeks they give me an update on the nation they are scouting.

Archived