interesting scout report...

lol are there any other of these? i wanna test it out but the only craig hunter is a manager :(

You need to wait a few years - the SI guys come up as regens after a few days & are not there at the start of the game. I'm guessing you're only in your first few seasons in your current save.

Cheers slipknot! Never knew you could do this :D

No probs, just a word of warning though, not all the players that come up will have unusual personalities early in the game, I just tried it in my new save in the 1st season and only got 1 so far, I guess it takes a while for them all to get 'regenerated' into the game.

No probs, just a word of warning though, not all the players that come up will have unusual personalities early in the game, I just tried it in my new save in the 1st season and only got 1 so far, I guess it takes a while for them all to get 'regenerated' into the game.

I'm in my 3rd season & it returned 142 players when I did the search. Scott Harwood who posts on here a lot is managing Grimsby, just above the relegation zone in League 2 :D None of the rest have done much yet though.

Searching "faceinthegame" will get you a ton of non-SI staff as well. The way to make sure you've got SI staff is to check the search results against the credits. Marc Duffy has a regular personality though. :(

Archived