The FMH Tournament

This is the FMH tournament where people from the si forums compete against each other to see who is the best manager on the forums.

At the end of each season people would upload there save up to prove manager points or post a screenshot up.

The way it works is 2 people go the same team for 1 season only and who ever gets the most manager points wins.(Either 3 points or you go through to next round depending on the format.)

It could either be a knockout tournament where 1 person from each tie goes through to the round untill theres only one person left.

Or it could be a group format where everyone goes against the other people in the group and whoever tops each of the groups goes through to the final/semi-final depending on how many people join.

For a good knockout tournament you would need at least 16 people signed up and for group at least 8 people.

If 16 people join then a vote will happen to decide which of the type of tournament will happen.If less than 16 it will most probably be a group tournament.

It will start in the next few weeks or when enough people are signed up.

Signed up:

Scottc18

O\'hara fan

LSD

serbboy

PJ Bluenose 4 ever

KalEL

MickeyMcMullan

danyal

MeLikeFm

iain342

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of suggestions:

- To avoid people cheating they have a time limit in which to do this. If they don't finish the season in that time, the opponent gets the three points. If they do it twice or more, the get -1 point every time.

- The proof should only be a Save Game.

:thup:

A couple of suggestions:

- To avoid people cheating they have a time limit in which to do this. If they don't finish the season in that time, the opponent gets the three points. If they do it twice or more, the get -1 point every time.

- The proof should only be a Save Game.

:thup:

I was thinking maybe 2 days to upload your save.

Ok we now have 10 people signed up and i dont think anyone else is going to so its going to be two groups of 5 with everyone playing 4 games.

Then the winner of group A wll go against the runner up in group B/Winner of group B will go against runner up of group A

The two loses of the semi-finals will face of in a 3rd place play-off.

The winners will face of in the final.

If everyone picks a number between 1-10 to decide what group you go in.

Will do :D

Quick question... Are we allowed to use tactics like Dazzle's and that?

To make it fair i'll say no for now but if 6 or more people post up saying they want to use them then its ok.

You can start making suggestions of what teams to manage, but i'll have the final say :D

I think that different teams pose different challenges. For example, any of the Barclay's Big Four would present little challenge to some, but a huge challenge to not get sacked to others. I have a soft spot for Ebbsfleet United, since I own a small part of them thanks to My Football Club, and also like Oldham Athletic thanks to World Soccer Daily here in the States who interviewed their owners. I think we should decide on the leaugues to load and then on a team. I like in no order: England, Spain, Germany, and Italy.

Could i join please? I will need someone to tell me how to upload your save and what stuff you need though :)

We need either 8 or 10 people.At the moment we've got 8 so if only 1 out of mickeymcmullan or melikefm pick their numbers you can have the last spot.Or if another person signs up then you're in.

Archived