Losing too much money

Don't give high bonuses in contracts, don't buy players other then for free, keep your total wages bellow 50-75% of the allowed cap.

Being second and with all that, you should be able to make enough money to stay positive.

Afaik, LLM forums are very friendly ones , but they generally don't give tips there (part of the forum rules, i believe). You should be able to get all needed informations in this forum :)

BTW, having English clubs as parents/feeders (they called it nursery) in English football is not allowed by FA, so i never used them. However it's your game and play it as you see it fit.

Arranging gazillion friendlies against high profile teams to make money is not something quite realistic either.

• 2 weeks later...
Very few clubs in the lower leagues make money. It seems more realistic in this latest version.

Very few clubs in lower leagues lose 30k a month if they stay under the wage budget. Cup runs don't help, you'll lose money during the season even if you have a good cup run and stay under the budget. I think the lower league finances need adjustment.

Archived