Ridiculous B team wages

I finished first season with At Madrid, won the title won Spain Cup.. Things were going well in the transfer window in June and suddenly this :

alexortizoi8.th.jpg

javimartineztherichbastwt8.th.jpg

raultherichonear0.th.jpg

sergiocirioer5.th.jpg

All my B team players have more than 30K wages and all youth team players around 20-30K.

Who the hell is giving them such ridiculous contracts and why ? They're destroying my wage budget, I'm suddenly deep in the red zone despite being La Liga champions, in Champions League semis, Cup winners.. This has just destroyed my At Madrid game.

It will be your assistant manager. Look in your Team Settings...

Team Name (Atletico Madrid in this case) >>> Team Settings (bottom)

Under your first team, B team, C team there will be options for Contract Renewals (Contract renewals handled by assistant manager/coach)

Uncheck the box, although it causes more contract talks, probably a lot more when you are a team like Atletico that has a massive B squad due to them participating in lower leagues, however it does save money in the long run (and for you it will save a hell of a lot!)

Lol, thank you guys for quick responds. Anyway, I know I can run b/youth teams by myself and not let my ass man do that but this was actually the first time something like this happened to me. It will pretty much spoil the fun part of the game if I have to spend hours talking to some b/youth team idiots with poor stats who wants 80K a week :)

I mean isn't this some sort of a bug ? My ass man has good stats, he shouldn't be giving ridiculous amounts of money to poor players.

Once again, thanks for your help but I still think this needs to be sort out somehow.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the necro, but Ive got the same issue and this is the only tihng that came up.

Anyway, I have this issue and if B players with huge contracts stay in the B teams, it seems like their wages do not come out of the clubs funds. They certainly do not show up under 'salary'.

So is the B team independent like this or will this end up costing me through some other thing on my finance screen?

Archived