What do you think about 920's goal keeper?

Turning into a joke now. The oponents goalie seems to be marvelous but when i look at his stats, They are crap. Between that and the strikers hitting rugby shots from like 10 yards out i am really getting annoyed but am hoping the mor ei play the more this could maybe calm down.

They are not "superkeepers" from previous versions , if you are saying that.

However , they are actually making saves in 9.2, which is pretty realistic.

I have no problems scoring against them , but i don't expect my striker to be "50 goals per season man".On the other side, AI doesn't score against me because of my whole defence , not just GK.

They are not "superkeepers" from previous versions , if you are saying that.

However , they are actually making saves in 9.2, which is pretty realistic.

I have no problems scoring against them , but i don't expect my striker to be "50 goals per season man".On the other side, AI doesn't score against me because of my whole defence , not just GK.

They really resemble the superkeepers, though not as bad as in some version of 08. They're getting high ratings because strikers often shoot straight at them in one-on-ones, which is exactly the problem that existed in previous versions. On top of that, they often save a shot while they're even a good arm's length short of actually touching the ball. An issue with the match engine and visual representation being out of sync of some sorts I guess, but it makes you feel a bit cheated.

Archived