Regens - Bit of info?

Hi guys,

Was just wondering if someone could answer a few questions for me about regens. How often are they 'created'? Is it just at the end of each year? So you get them at the end of the first season. Or would you get some in the first transfer window?

Also, has anyone got any techniques for finding them when they are created other than scouring each team?

I remember back in the day on the old old old champs you would just scout the best old players due for retirement and a when they retired your shortlist would be full of the best regens around :cool: I know times have moved on though lol.

Any tips?

Not bought the new FM yet, going to get it today probably... Are the newgens fixed for this version?

I agree with 4457 and feel the regens for this years version of FM are too overpowered. I'm only into the start of my third season and there are so many of them playing in the top leagues getting regular first team football already. You can find great 16 year olds with skills just as good as your starting eleven. I have ended up with a starting squad of half regens they are just that good!

I feel they are too good too young and they become great players with very little skill involved in moulding and grooming them. It takes the fun out of finding those gems like the previous versions. Now every other regen is a capable star performer.

its because of the footedness their stats are so over inflated, their CA's are the same as the current players. that is why their techincal stats look so godly

torsportsfan - how do we go about searching for players if the stats for single footed players are so over inflated? I use the player search mostly to find players and use attributes filters to find the right players for my team. I always relied on high attributes but I guess that isnt so as much anymore.

How do you search?

Archived