3D replay feature request

Actually, I think that's a great idea.

Draw the offsides line. Pause for about one beat, maybe 0.75s, right as the killer pass is struck.

Show that replay for goals scored where there is any question, and also for disallowed goals.

. . .

One 3D replay feature I'd like to see is, can we see a replay of the incident that led to the penalty, when showing the replay of a penalty kick?

However to contradict myself.

I also like seeing the offside decision from an angle with it not being able to be clear enough for me to decide. If it is actually offside at all. So there will be some biasm or thought is will be the deciding factor when choosing or making media comments to .."is it offside at all"..... I do still like the idea though, however I feel if it was implimented in the long wrong there will be no fun or annoyance in making the wrong choice.

Some times in an odd way making the wrong decisions is annoying imagine if you were right all the time. Ahhhhh............. I've rambled enough.

One 3D replay feature I'd like to see is, can we see a replay of the incident that led to the penalty, when showing the replay of a penalty kick?

Indeed, I have always wondered why the replays of penalties do not show the fouls leading to the penalties being given. They definitely are worth being highlights as much as, if not in some cases more than, the resulting spotkicks.

Archived