The game has stopped working,HELP

Hello I play with cambridge city, just the english league with a large database and windows vista.

I get to 17th may 2012, the game starts processing and gets stuck and wont finish.

Very frustrated, any help would be most welcome, before I smash up the laptop.

Originally posted by welloso1:

Hello I play with cambridge city, just the english league with a large database and windows vista.

I get to 17th may 2012, the game starts processing and gets stuck and wont finish.

Very frustrated, any help would be most welcome, before I smash up the laptop.

Sometimes you can click "browse" and it will continue as normal - just gets stuck on processing.

You problem might well be more complex than that, but I might as well add my tuppence ha'penny.

Ive tried waiting for over 5 mins, never before has a processing wait ever been that long at any point in the game, and when YOu do have a long processing wait, you can see progress being made, results coming in etc. This time nothing happens

Over 5 mins? Be patient. 5 minutes isn't always enough. Ignore Windows, sometimes it says the program is not responding but it is actually still going. Leave it processing and go do something else for a while. My point is, leave it for alot longer than 5 minutes.

Archived