Pays Basque no world cup qualifers

i need to know why when i play as pays basque(create them as a international team)i get drawn into the world cup groups but i get no fixtures even though im in the group, i can play friendlies no problem,got a world ranking everthing just no fixtures for qualifing.i have tryed deleting andorra so there is the same amount of default teams but this did not work just put me in there group with again no fixtures.is this a bug or just simply you cannot do it ,i really dont want to spend another 8 hours editing andorra as Pays Basque as this is the only way i think i can get round it.HELP SI BIGWIGS QUICK IM ADDICTED

It is an issue to do with editing as it has been created by you editing the database and the people to tell you about editing are not SI themselves but the people in the editors forum as a lot of them spend a lot of time doing the types of things you are attempting to do

I suggest you wait for a response to your thread there as that is the place you will get the best help, I have pointed you in the right direction to get what you require so now just have a little patience and wait for someone to respond in the editors forum

i dont know its a bug till someone else has encountered it do i duuuu

To be perfectly honest, your attitude is wearing a little thin, you have been told where the best place to find help is, not only by myself but other members too, so if you fail to understand that, it is not our fault, I suggest you learn to have a little patience and maturity and maybe somebody will want to help you

look mate im 24 you are 21 yeah dont fcking act big and high and mighty behind a fcking keyboard i only live in cornwall which isnt that far if you know wat i mean, you dont know jack about me and you dont want to so we will leave it at that

look mate im 24 you are 21 yeah dont fcking act big and high and mighty behind a fcking keyboard i only live in cornwall which isnt that far if you know wat i mean, you dont know jack about me and you dont want to so we will leave it at that

Look mate, I'm 27 you are 24 yeah don't...oh what's the point. Anyway, I'll lock this madness now. See you in a week. :)

Archived