Is it me or the game?

I'm struggling to find a team to be. i used to be able to install the game and play but this year i just cant do that. i always like to start off well (who doesnt) and if i dont i just quit and give up again. what are some valuable tactics help etc to make me want to play this again

Some will tell you it's the game, some won't. It's probably a combination of you and the game. I've had this problem for a few years now. I believe it's because I'm getting older (I'm now 24) and it gets harder to settle easily on a game.

What I do now is pick a team I'm curious about or who I follow, but I don't necessarily support. I'm having a fantastic game with Roma on FM09, and I chose them because I've recently been to Rome and developed an interest in them.

I find that I begin each version managing various clubs, until I finally settle on one and then I can't manage anyone else. In 08 it was FC ayern, i've started with them in 09, but it hasn't really caught my imagination yet and i'm considering a new game with Sparta Prague or Hertha Berlin.

It's you, mate.

Although if you are doing bad, that should motivate you to do better, at least that's how I look at it. Once you get passed the struggles and achieve that promotion, or trophy, or whatever level of success it may be, you get that feeling that it was all worth it.

Try something new as in try managing in a league that you normally wouldn't manage in, and you just might get that addiction spark going.

Archived