Transfer embargo, is this a bug?

Hey.

I got promotion to Championship with Wealdstone, and in may there was a transfer embargo because of a board takeover. however i am now in january and here 8 months later i STILL cant buy any players.

I havent heard anything about the board takeover the last 3-4 months but in the board room it says that we are in the process of a board takeover.

So here i am not beeing able to sign any reinforcement for a whole season, seriusly, is this realistic ? i think not. Is it a bug ?

Hey.

I got promotion to Championship with Wealdstone, and in may there was a transfer embargo because of a board takeover. however i am now in january and here 8 months later i STILL cant buy any players.

I havent heard anything about the board takeover the last 3-4 months but in the board room it says that we are in the process of a board takeover.

So here i am not beeing able to sign any reinforcement for a whole season, seriusly, is this realistic ? i think not. Is it a bug ?

Same thing happened to me. Had two automatic promotions with Leeds from L1 to PL. Of course, in May, right before the season finished in CCC, the board went into a takeover process. Lasted until mid-January. This of course prevented me from buying any players in my first season back to PL. Went okay though. But yeah, it can really take some time!

Archived