Feeder Club limit

Im into my 6th season with Aston Villa. Just got into the Champions League and finished 2nd last year (my worst ever champo career!!) I currently have 4 feeder clubs, Walsall, Tienen and 2 Commercial Links 1 in China and 1 in USA. My question is, is there a limit to the number of feeder clubs and which type??? I've been trying to get more commercial links as it brings in good money and raises the clubs profile but the board always return with no options.

So is there a limit? Or is it the profile of my club isnt big enough to get more?

Cheers

Im into my 6th season with Aston Villa. Just got into the Champions League and finished 2nd last year (my worst ever champo career!!) I currently have 4 feeder clubs, Walsall, Tienen and 2 Commercial Links 1 in China and 1 in USA. My question is, is there a limit to the number of feeder clubs and which type??? I've been trying to get more commercial links as it brings in good money and raises the clubs profile but the board always return with no options.

So is there a limit? Or is it the profile of my club isnt big enough to get more?

Cheers

I think that the number of feeder clubs which you have is based on the amount of reputation your club has. There might be a limit but I am not sure about the number. Hope this helps!

I got quite a bit of money as King Randy ploughed in £60m at the end of last season. My reputation should be pretty good i would of thought, i think im about 13th in the world??? Might be wrong.

Richardav im a Villa season ticket holder so have never managed any other team since starting playing these games with Championship Manager 92!!! Very sad i know! But couldnt bear it

Yeah I was specifing a commercial link. But have also struggled trying to get an international link.

You need to build your whole collection up over time rather than just specifying certain ones, just do a generic feeder club request and pick one and as your reputation with the board grows and your number of feeder clubs grow you can pick the different types.

When you have loads of reputation you can specify exact clubs that you want to be your feeder club.

Archived