Something that could be added to Player Interaction

Something that I feel could be included to player interaction is when another club bids for one of your players. At the moment you have two choices:

1. Accept the bid

2. Reject the bid

If you want to keep the player and reject the bid you risk making him unhappy at not being able to talk to the club who have made the offer.

A good addition would be to talk to the player as you would in real life. Let him know that another club has made an offer and get some feedback to what he wants to do. Then you would know whether to allow him talk to the club in question and not risk making him unhappy.

Something that I feel could be included to player interaction is when another club bids for one of your players. At the moment you have two choices:

1. Accept the bid

2. Reject the bid

If you want to keep the player and reject the bid you risk making him unhappy at not being able to talk to the club who have made the offer.

A good addition would be to talk to the player as you would in real life. Let him know that another club has made an offer and get some feedback to what he wants to do. Then you would know whether to allow him talk to the club in question and not risk making him unhappy.

sounds great mate

im with you on that one :thup:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=78087

footynut - You might be interested in this thread, which I started last night. I was thinking along the same lines as you and I agree with what you say.

Incidentally, if you want to keep a player without upsetting him, try quoting the club that want to buy him a silly price that they would never pay.

Good be a nice addition, but it will be difficutl to implement since the player has AI and will be difficult to implement all possible feedbacks.

What I normally do is not reject the offer, but ask for a large sum of money.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=78087

footynut - You might be interested in this thread, which I started last night. I was thinking along the same lines as you and I agree with what you say.

Incidentally, if you want to keep a player without upsetting him, try quoting the club that want to buy him a silly price that they would never pay.

Thanks for that Mike7077. I didn't see your thread. Next time I'll try doing that but it would be good to have another option :)

at the bottom, when the offer comes in, it states if the player really wants to talk to the club, so you dont really need to talk to him, as Newcastle Bayern came in for Jonas, it stated at the bottom *Asst Man* has informed you that Jonas would really like to talk to Bayern

is that the sort of thing you meant?

at the bottom, when the offer comes in, it states if the player really wants to talk to the club, so you dont really need to talk to him, as Newcastle Bayern came in for Jonas, it stated at the bottom *Asst Man* has informed you that Jonas would really like to talk to Bayern

is that the sort of thing you meant?

Yes it is and I didn't know that. I'll look out for it next time. Thanks o)

all good mate, who are you using?

I'm playing as Shrewsbury Town In League One.

I've never noticed the info at the bottom as you mentioned earlier about whether the player wants to talk to the club or not. Must look out for that next time :)

Archived