hi there if i load all players from 7 countries. will it considerily slow the processing time. i mean will it be noticable. i dont know the specs of my laptop but i have had it for around 1 year and it runs fine on the 3D engine and i have around 10 leagues playable :thup:

hi there if i load all players from 7 countries. will it considerily slow the processing time. i mean will it be noticable. i dont know the specs of my laptop but i have had it for around 1 year and it runs fine on the 3D engine and i have around 10 leagues playable :thup:

I haven't found it makes too much difference tbh. Its mainly leagues that slow it down. I have loaded most European nations additional players .. If you have 2gb of ram it ought to be fine.

cheers for the quick answer mate. i will try it out coz i never usually load players from another country

Housekeeping has improved a lot in this verison, players that remain unattached are quickly culled so it tends not to be too bad. I'm loading England, France, Germany, Spain, Holland, Sweden, Italy & Brazil currently.

BTW its 4am in Sheffield. WTF? :D

Archived