Make me chairman

Not sure where to put this and if this has already been discussed could you point me in the direction of it please.

Right so I have been doing a little testing with this. Rangers always seem to be taken over every game in the new FM. So I decided to start in Feburary 08, so that I don't need to play games and get a takeover done quickly. The Norwegian Leagues are loaded up so I could test this theory. I have also added 3 people that can take over Rangers in the DDT(?), however not one time has one of the names popped up so my question is has anyone ever tried this and has it ever worked?

I can't say I even know what feature you're talking about, to be honest :confused: - I wasn't aware you could make yourself a chairman.

If you go into preferences in your game and into extra files it has some ticked boxes of extra data files. I think if you create a data file yourself, it should transfer into the game at some point.

I think that's what the OP was meaning

If you go into preferences in your game and into extra files it has some ticked boxes of extra data files. I think if you create a data file yourself, it should transfer into the game at some point.

I think that's what the OP was meaning

Well there is a file already there you just need to edit the file to add yourself through the notepad its called add_my_chairmen. The instructions to do this are in the file once opened. The rest you said is correct.

So no one else tried this or have gotten themselves included in this?

Archived