Final Straw

Started playing the game with West Ham lasted 2 seasons but then wanted a different challenege so picked Newcastle. Did fairly well my first year was really getting into the game and now it keeps crashing on the 19th June 2009 and it won't go any further, I don't know how many times I've tried it but it won't go past the 19th June. Which is extremely frustrating to say the least because I don't want to start a new game I liked this one!

Along with not being able to play the game the for the first 2 days I bought it and now this I really don't have any patience left. Bought the game over steam so I'm guessing I can't get my money back?

Started playing the game with West Ham lasted 2 seasons but then wanted a different challenege so picked Newcastle. Did fairly well my first year was really getting into the game and now it keeps crashing on the 19th June 2009 and it won't go any further, I don't know how many times I've tried it but it won't go past the 19th June. Which is extremely frustrating to say the least because I don't want to start a new game I liked this one!

Along with not being able to play the game the for the first 2 days I bought it and now this I really don't have any patience left. Bought the game over steam so I'm guessing I can't get my money back?

Have you tried going on holiday until the 20th of June. Not sure why but sometimes holidaying allows the game progress when it gets stuck.

iii. Steam don't give refunds.

steam can do whatever they like but VISA will still charge back if I ask them too. and whatever steam claim does not affect my statutory rights. you really should never tell people they can't have a refund. the law is the law in europe at least.

steam are a disgrace and SI should of thought more before they agreed to give steam the licence to supply there work of art. Everyone should be entitled to a refund if your not happy with the product.

SI try and help these people who have been loyal to you through out the years they deserve better treatment when it comes to steam.

steam are a disgrace and SI should of thought more before they agreed to give steam the licence to supply there work of art. Everyone should be entitled to a refund if your not happy with the product.

SI try and help these people who have been loyal to you through out the years they deserve better treatment when it comes to steam.

Without wanting to go into how fantastic Steam are, you're wrong, and so's the guy above you. You are not 'entitled to a refund' if you don't like the game or if you can't get it to run on your computer. The law is simple, the buyer is responsible for ensuring he wants and has a use for the game. I can't buy a DVD and complain that it doesn't work in a CD drive or that the ending was crap.

Caveat Emptor - Let the buyer beware.

Have you tried going on holiday until the 20th of June. Not sure why but sometimes holidaying allows the game progress when it gets stuck.

Yes I've tried going on holiday for a week, even for just the next day! i've tried it in windowed mode, I've also tried bidding on a player or interacting with one but nothing works! It starts to load but the page just stays the same and then when I click on the page it says program not responding.

Archived