please help me i got my pc fixed and the guy saved my fm files on the computer but

what happens now is when i go to load my game it says rule group manager load cannot find rule group manager load what is that about i allready reinstalled the game and copyied my saved folders over to the sports interactive folder.but it comes up as it says when i try and load my saved game i played before the game got fixed.but i tested it by starting a new game and then saving it and loading it back up. it loads back up and my other saved game when i clicked the load game bit it appeared below it but it would still not load it would cut off and say what i said above then when i clicked ok it said the save game could not load.

please help

Unfortunately, the information you are giving is a bit vague so may be difficult for anyone to help you.

Which version of windows are you using? XP/Vista

Which Sports interactive folder have you put the files in? Program files or My documents?

Had you installed the patch previously and have you done so since reinstallation?

Unfortunately, the information you are giving is a bit vague so may be difficult for anyone to help you.

Which version of windows are you using? XP/Vista

Which Sports interactive folder have you put the files in? Program files or My documents?

Had you installed the patch previously and have you done so since reinstallation?

i stuck them in the my documents bit the files the guy had saved.why is it not working.if i can't get it to work has anyone got a saved game a couple of years in i could dowmload ect.

Ideally when you transfer/backup a save game you need to save the database it was created with too if that's been edited, if you don't the game will usually run it reverting to the default database but it sometimes stops the game loading - I'm not sure if that's what's causing your problem but if I had to hazard a guess...

There have been save games/quickstarts for a few years down the line available from other players in the past - if you can't find any on this forum I reccomend searching for a site called 'sortitoutsi' and one called 'thedugout' and see if there's any on there

Ideally when you transfer/backup a save game you need to save the database it was created with too if that's been edited, if you don't the game will usually run it reverting to the default database but it sometimes stops the game loading - I'm not sure if that's what's causing your problem but if I had to hazard a guess...

There have been save games/quickstarts for a few years down the line available from other players in the past - if you can't find any on this forum I reccomend searching for a site called 'sortitoutsi' and one called 'thedugout' and see if there's any on there

the guy in the shop saved all my files like tactics,games,data base ect.and i just deleted sum files a couple of hours ago which had my own data bse in it but even with my data base in the data bse files the game would not load.

Archived