Things learned from 3d view

this is not a whining topic. just want to know things you saw in 3d view and thought 'so that's how it looks', or ' hey, that's not how imagined it.'

for me, i thought row Z was very far from pitch, seems opposite as in one match i saw a defender kick a ball to row Z, but ball barely disappears from pitch.

A few things i love..

actually watching the game feels better, you're not missing out on much things, you can see for yourself how well a player is performing instead of just the match rating

Also, seeing tackles and decision, so if you feel to appeal you can actually watch it again and again to see for yourself in far superior detail what happened, which will result in not as much crap from the Football Association.

I like seeing players actually falling down. In 2D, we'd just see the blob stop moving for a time, and had to wonder why the guy had a thumb up his arse. Now, I can tell if it's his arsed thumb or his butterfeet.

I just finished a BSS game where my DM, AMC, and both STs combined a team effort to score a great goal, and it was quite rewarding to see a more detailed version of the beauty...

The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the load times at the start of each half...

Archived