anyone playing with a Geforce 8400m GS 256 MB graphics card?

Hope this is the right place to post this! Just wandering what others experiences are with this graphics card? It can run 3d but only runs well in the 'elevated' camera angle. In all others it tends to be very jumpy and not smooth at all

Is this the same for everyone else?

Please post back

Also, is it possible to change the graphics card on a laptop, some say yes and others say no. I am playing on a Acer Aspire 7720G and its fairly new. I would consider getting a new graphics card put in to run it smoothly!

Thanks

Hope this is the right place to post this! Just wandering what others experiences are with this graphics card? It can run 3d but only runs well in the 'elevated' camera angle. In all others it tends to be very jumpy and not smooth at all

Is this the same for everyone else?

Please post back

Also, is it possible to change the graphics card on a laptop, some say yes and others say no. I am playing on a Acer Aspire 7720G and its fairly new. I would consider getting a new graphics card put in to run it smoothly!

Thanks

I am. I don't have any problems with the 3d match.

bcm - do you have the same laptop or a different one, i have 320GB memory and intel core 2 duo processor 2Ghz speed. Are your specs any different?

My flat mate has the Aspire 5920 which im sure is a step down in laptop but it seems to run FM much better although it doesnt mention what graphics card it has!

Archived