Question

Right so this doesnt get moved thinking im asking if i should sell a player i wont use names :D

Club X for came in with a monsterous bid for my star player but club X want to pay after 24 months. The club i am at give me 100% of money generated from transfers so i was just wondering would i get the money to spend straight away or would i have to wait 24 months for it?

Right so this doesnt get moved thinking im asking if i should sell a player i wont use names :D

Club X for came in with a monsterous bid for my star player but club X want to pay after 24 months. The club i am at give me 100% of money generated from transfers so i was just wondering would i get the money to spend straight away or would i have to wait 24 months for it?

You would have to wait until the money is in there hands, I'd ask for the money up front, I hate all the little niggly clauses against me.

The initial fee and the first half of the monthly installments will be added to your budget. Any money due over the first 12 months won't be taken into account.

On a similar note- If we pay over 24 months for a player does anything after 12 months get taken from next years budget? I guess it would mean you could end up with a negative transfer budget remaining the year after if it was less than the current one.

On a similar note- If we pay over 24 months for a player does anything after 12 months get taken from next years budget? I guess it would mean you could end up with a negative transfer budget remaining the year after if it was less than the current one.

Only the first 12 months money is needed. In fact, I took advantage of this to sign a player ealier. They wouldn't come down to my transfer budget so I had to do it over 24 months to buy him.

Archived