If only they had played the game...

Seriously, if the developers actually had played the game for half a season at least they would have realised right away about the injuries, transfers, goalposts, 1:1s, goalkick goals..

It's so blatantly obvious.

Fair enough the first patch fixed a lot of the issues. But please play your game, not in 'only commentary', not in 'key', not in 'extended', but in 'Full match' for at least a season before actually thinking it's finished. I wouldn't care if it gets delayed by 2 weeks because of it.

Thank you.

Its just stupid that I paid for the game, spent hours on end trying to come up with a decent tactic, and instead of getting rewarded for it all I get is a complete dominance of matches in possession which all result in draws because of a metre thick goal posts and primary school strikers that miss all the tap in goal chances. There's being 'unlucky' and there's being outright cheated.

First of all they do play the game. But mostly develop it. The problem is it seems the beta testers try to enjoy the game instead of breaking the game. Seems like SI have chosen alot of YES boys, instead of critical testers trying to find the bugs.

You do not want your testers trying to enjoy the game, you want them to try break the shlt.

Out of interest, are these guys professional testers ? (this is not a dig at anyone as I dont have the game yet and dont know any of the testers) I am just interested whether or not they have been professinally trained using industry wide techniques or just "fans" who have turned there hand to testing. Thanks

Archived