Will your club finance improve of you buy Nakamura and Park Ji Sung ?

I've seen park ji-sung play, he's alright but I'd say his stats are quite fair, but we digress.

I've not seen clubs be able to get financial feeders from South Korea, therefore meaning park ji sung would have a much lessened effect, get a japanese feeder and sign nakamura and you will definitely see an increase in revenue.

I've seen park ji-sung play, he's alright but I'd say his stats are quite fair, but we digress.

I've not seen clubs be able to get financial feeders from South Korea, therefore meaning park ji sung would have a much lessened effect, get a japanese feeder and sign nakamura and you will definitely see an increase in revenue.

he's playing alot better lately, i think he was probably one of the best players on the pitch against villa.

Form and ability are different altogether, a month ago rooney was looking like the best striker in the premiership, against villa he didn't play too well, so by that measure he's not living up to his stats on FM now, but a month ago he was probably performing above what his stats suggested he could.

A good thing to do is sign a youngster with potential if you can find any, if you have china, japan loaded up etc then it does work as well, also american players work well.

Archived