Ive decided no more cheating!!

ive decided that what i have done for years and years and years is cheating.going in and editing the database,i never adjust teams reputation but mess wi finances and training etc,romped leages in past with man city and west ham etc and had tons money but never really felt good with what i have done,i am about to embark on probally my first cheat free game for about 2 years.going to start as mk dons with the new patch but nothing else edited,i want to be a great manager.i always find that i end up winning something at somepoint mwith my cheat team and i never apply for other jobs as im too used to the money etc,i think if i now do it straight then hopping jobs around etc to suit me will be best as i wont just stick because the teams loaded.one cheat i even done was changed west hams stadium to 120 thousand capacity and put it 100 bucks a ticket and i made a fortune each month,omg what a cheat i was.no more.no more editing.im not even adding myself into the game,its just not going to happen,im going to experience greatnss.

confession over lol

i always feel like cheating nah i dont really i just suck at this game :(

but go around the threads on players lower league and find some decent loans or free agents theres no need to cheat however adding a few million to help u out is ok just give them the money back hahaa

Same for me, but regarding FM Scout. It freaks me out how imprecise scouts are sometimes, and I usually can't take the fact that I scout that 16 y/o kid that looks promising and my scout tells me that 'he can't improve anymore', but then I go and check him out with FM Scout and see that he's got a terrific 190 PA or something like that, lol.

I feel a bit stupid when I consider the possibility that I may be letting a future world-class player go because of not checking his PA with FM Scout... but I will do it this year, I swear! lol I won't look to download the damn tool this time... it's damn addictive, but... I WON'T!! :D

i always feel like cheating nah i dont really i just suck at this game :(

but go around the threads on players lower league and find some decent loans or free agents theres no need to cheat however adding a few million to help u out is ok just give them the money back hahaa

Lol, well just see it as you are the Suggar Daddy :D just give some billions to your club its not cheating its just Virtual Money i have billions of them :p hehehe lol no just a joke.

But its like realy life se at chelski :D

Hmmm F**K they damm cheaters :D

I do edit the database, but I only touch the players. I never mess witht the stadium, facilites, rep or finances as it gives an unfair advantage. However, I do sometimes feel the need to buff my players up a little as sometimes they are under rated, or very promising youth players dont get the PA they could possibly warrant.

I dont romp away with anything and it is still very competitie

am not editing nothing,ive made a decision.even if my scouts do get it wrong its part and parcel of the game,if we were meant to use scout it would be integreated into the game and its not so im being good and im enjoying it,i was shocked how many decent players i got for 86 grand lol

and arsenal as feeder club lol

woho.and i dont see point in editing my players as if i do end up leaving then i will always drag the players around with me and i dont want to do that

I AM LOVING BEING LEGIT

Archived