worst signing so far on 09

As the title says who is your worst signing so far??

Mine is henrik larsson. I signed him in january for my luton team on a free and i was quite shocked he joined us thinking he would score loads but he played 15 games and has scored zero goals with an average rating of just above 6!!! Lucky i didnt pay anything for him.

Henrik Larson was a good player for me as MK Dons, i signed him on a free aswell in december, played 29 games scoring 10 goals in League 1, then played 31 scoring 5 goals in the second season in the championship. Good squad player to bring off the bench.

Nuno Gomes was terrible for me! got him as the older experienced striker to replace larson, 33 games 0 goals needless to say he was released end of the season.

Jack rodwell isn't proving to be the success i thought he was going to be aswell

I rarely ever make big signings on FMH or manage clubs big enough to make such big signings. But in the first week of getting FMH tried a savegame with Arsenal and signed Antonio Cassano for £25m.

He did not score in 12 I think and I put that game to the back of my mind for a while where it remains.

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar scores buckets of goals for me as Ajax, I play 4-3-1-2 (4 defence, 3 midfielders(ml,mc,mr) 1 Att midfielder(amc with arrow up to the strikers) and 2 strikers. 40 games, 29 goals.

----------FC FC----------

^

|

------------AMC-------------

---ML-------MC-------MR------

-DL------DC-------DC------DR--

--------------GK----------------

• SI Staff
Bobby Zamora. He scored 4 goals in 30+ appearances. i payed 6m for him as well!

But by signing him you made me smile - never underestimate the mighty Zamora, if he's underperforming for you then correct the games inaccuracy by increasing his ability to 200 .... ;)

(you can't tell I'm a Brighton fan can you :D)

Okay now it's Antonio Cassano (for the second time)

First time I signed him was for Inter, around £25m and he was absolutely incredible, totally revolutionised the way we played.

When I took over at Liverpool I fancied some more of that, got him for £18m as he just turned 30. His physicals nosedived within 6 months, we only got 4 months of decent performances out of him before he was useless. Just sold him to Fulham for 700k, 2 years after signing him :(

Archived