Am I a fool??

Im playing a game with Southampton, we are currently in the premiership and its the 4th season of the game.

I have turned down job offers from Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal and Inter.

Am i a fool? should i have accepted one of these jobs? should i accept the next big team that comes to me?

Depends why you play the game. I stuck with Leeds until we'd won everything we could... then they players got old so I started rebuilding, went down the league a bit until the newgens and original youngsters matured, then started winning again. I wanted to stay as long as I could since it's the team I support IRL.

A game with Chelski my aim was to use their cash to have an unbeatable team of newgens, so of course I stayed.

A game with Newcastle I went to everywhere that would have me - to Spurs, Man City, Villa, Mexico, and the Ivory Coast.

You could always save your game under one name, then accept a job offer and save it under a different name. You'll have two saved games and can always go back to your old one. Kind of like that movie "Sliding Doors".

What SWaRFeGa says.

Not only that, but I find that once I have built up a rapport with a team, I can't bring myself to leave them.

I don't think I've willingly moved from one club to another since CM01/02, and this has included offers from Championship clubs when I've been in League 2.

If you enjoy managing Southampton then manage Southampton, if you don't then manage someone else!

I reject all job offers whoever I'm managing because I choose to manage a club I like and want to achieve everything I can with. When I have done that or generally get bored I just give up and start a totally new game.

Well as a Liverpool fan, i wasnt sure why i didnt accept their job offer...

Iv lost my passion for Southampton though, mainly because the board let Zarate leave..

So im thinking of seeing out this season and seeing what jobs are available in the summer..

i also would love an international job, after iv been rejected by nearly every single one iv applied for..

Archived