Stop Moaning!

Is it me or is this forum full of moaners, please people who love the FM09 Game come fourth. It is excellent and people should be appreciative of SI's efforts - it's superb. There is no other sports management sim that comes close to its standard. All i see is people saying is this a bug and is that bug? Next i'll be reading i lost my first game in the league - is this a bug? Let's hear the praise!

This moaning should been seen as a good thing. People care about this product and want to purchase it and enjoy it. If no one came on here stating their unhappiness, then we would not get patches or new features. People complain because they care and want to see something done to make what they care about better. If there was nothing but silence, then SI would have a big problem as it would mean most fans had given up and went away.

I do agree that this moaning by most posters can be done in a more tasteful and logical manner.

I understand people who cant get the game going and i sympathise with you all. Im making a point about people who are playing on the game now not the poor guys who can't.

The amount of people moaning about the actual game is massively down on previous years. The response, overall, has been far more positive than I expected.

Its not moaning its being straight, all this is a disgrace, have u ever seen any other cmputer game with so many errors?

While i totally understand people moaning who still havent been able to play it (thats disgraceful frankly and the whole DRM issue was really badly handled) the actual game really isnt very buggy at all.

Oh and yes i most certainly have seen another game with as many errors, i could list all those games but wed be here a LONG time...

Is it me or is this forum full of moaners, please people who love the FM09 Game come fourth. It is excellent and people should be appreciative of SI's efforts - it's superb. There is no other sports management sim that comes close to its standard. All i see is people saying is this a bug and is that bug? Next i'll be reading i lost my first game in the league - is this a bug? Let's hear the praise!

Most people are complaining because they can't the game to work, so stop being judgmental. I, for one, am able to play the game and I am enjoying it. For the first time in years, the game work really well on release day. But, I also feel for the others who can't play it. Be considerate to others.

I can relate to anyone moaning because they haven't been able to activate. Hopefully now we are through the worst.

Has the injuries problem been solved yet? because i have started a game and out of my 21 first team players in the first 2 weeks, 14 of them are injured!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion forum to discuss both good and bad points within the game. You've got to accept that not everyone will share you views or be able to run the game as smoothly as you can. I don't like people ranting, but a dedicated, critical community pointing out bugs, or areas that need improvment, are part of what has made this game what it is.

I am hooked. The inatiall problems were frustrating but now i cannot get off the game. A ten hour stint in my first day. ERM...... I could not do this on any other game. Well done S.I Football Manager's are the games I love the most and never fail to dissapiont. This one is the same. The best game ever made for me. *****

And for that i am, it's the people moaning about the bugs, demanding SI to fix them what annoys me. Be happy with the patched game, and be happy with what u've got.

Well, people paid money for the game and they have the right to complain if they think there is a flaw or a bug in the game. I haven't seen any bugs yet, but once I see one I will complain.

Its not moaning its being straight, all this is a disgrace, have u ever seen any other cmputer game with so many errors?

Many errors?

Oblivion from Bethesda? :D

I think it has way more bugs than this one.

And... They relied on the modding community to create patches for their games.

Much unlike SI.

And at least you can complain about FM09 here.

But this post's kinda outta topic I guess.

I don't have a problem with people moaning if it's constructive or for good reason e.g. activation. I've only really been on the forums this morning and i've actually been surprised that it hasn't been worse, perhaps that's down to the moderators though, they're doing a fantastic job atm.

Archived