3D can't win, commentary can.

Is it me ?

I play games with 3D highlights and either draw or lose as Arsenal. then switch to commentary only without any goal highlights and my players have the best games and win !

is it my imagination or is anyone finding this ?

yes it's you.

This comes up EVERY year when people hit on a few odd results. The 3D, 2D and commentary representations are all governed by the same match engine, so it makes no difference which one you use.

yeah I hope so, but there is a difference in performance, i find I get better ratings on commentary.

Deyong. I've always thought the same as you. Since the CM4 and fm series were out, I have had the feeling that 2D match has something different than commentary mode. When I played commentary, there were a lot of goal chances and my matches finished 3-2 2-2 1-0 etc. But when i played in 2D my matches finished 1-0 0-0 1-1 2-1.

There were a lot of times in which I was losing 0-1 in 2D mode and my team were playing badly so I changed to commentary mode and the match finished 2-2 4-1 2-3 etc.

I know that it may be stupid to do another engine for commentary mode but that is a suspicion I've always had.

Sorry my english.

Archived