New problem...anyone had this?

Ok so I got past the Soft Anchor problems - eventually they verified my keycode.

Played the game for a bit, saved it and exited. Now when I click on my desktop icon Steam opens up Soft Anchor and ask for my keycode again! So I do it and it says 'keycode already verified'.

How do I play the game again!!!!?

Same here.

Installed via Steam first, actually got to view the football manager screen. Then tried to install the patch. After that, kept saying the key was already active.

Tried unintsalling, and when I do it says 'would you like to deactivate the key for this computer', hoping this would allow me to reinstall and use the key again. But no, reinstall and just says key is already active.

SI, sort it.

Big Jock Knew would you care to explain your choosen moniker? You think besmirching one of the greatest Scottish managers of all time is funny? Does having the online name BJK satisfy your perverse lust for sullying the great mans name? Do you revel in acts of peadophilia being committed and using them to point score?

No, mate, I think the only problem here is how a neanderthal like you is walking the streets.

How long is this gonna take?

Maybe call smn from Blizzard? Wow servers are back up in no time.

This is a JOKE

It is unbelievable how nobody can even reply to the thread with a suggestion or bit of guidance.

Hope you enjoyed your wee visit to Talksport today Miles. Wonder what you were talking about? Certainly would not have been customer feedback.

Disgrace.

seems to me the steam instally just bypasses the actual writing of the files to the hdd, i (regret this now obviously!) deleted all existing fm09 stuff and wen't through the other installation. this then fills the fm file in program files/sports interactive with .exe file etc, however when running it it askes me (again for my keycode which shock horror i've already registered...) i think my BIG mistake was deleting the certificate file i found in my rather empty fm09 file folder after the steam install...

I think you know know fine well the reason behind my moniker.

I will humour you. The point in my moniker is to show the world one of the many ways IRA FC like to sweep things under the carpet.

Child abuse, IRA sympathising and so on. Would you care to explain the decision by some of your fans to desicrate the memory of hundreds of thousands of people killed in the conflicts of years gone by?

Why is this still here SI? This is absolutely scandalous considering I reported it almost 7 hours ago. Not to mention said posters choosen moniker which is equally disgusting. All I can ascertain from this is SI don't give a flying **** about one of the greatest British managers ever name being dragged through the dirt. I also find it sickening that said poster is using the henious crime of peadophilia to point score against a great club and great man. Sniping from the gutter springs to mind.

Absolutely disgusted at this situation. I try and log on and get bombarded with all this mumbo jumbo and then when I log on here and try and get some advice I get

this disgusting bigot piping out his bile.

SI can I suggest that next year you use Lenslok or a "novella/page number" system and take steps to build some anti secatarianism routines into the game instead

Absolutely disgusted at this situation. I try and log on and get bombarded with all this mumbo jumbo and then when I log on here and try and get some advice I get

this disgusting bigot piping out his bile.

SI can I suggest that next year you use Lenslok or a "novella/page number" system and take steps to build some anti secatarianism routines into the game instead

Here here mate. I reported this bile, hell I even asked a moderator about it directly (for the record he couldn't give a toss) and yet it's still here and said poster still has that disgusting moniker.

Me and my friend have the same problem, this is so ****ed up, whats the deal about this anchor ****? stupiest thing i've ever seen is it made by a bunch of kids with downsyndrom? ****ing lame program and what about all the people who doesnt have a internett do you just give a **** about them? wow this blows, ****ing lame how bad it is impossible to make a system like this, could have tried it out before you ****ed it all up for over 100 000 angry players..

Me and my friend have the same problem, this is so ****ed up, whats the deal about this anchor ****? stupiest thing i've ever seen is it made by a bunch of kids with downsyndrom? ****ing lame program and what about all the people who doesnt have a internett do you just give a **** about them? wow this blows, ****ing lame how bad it is impossible to make a system like this, could have tried it out before you ****ed it all up for over 100 000 angry players..

im very frustrated about this also. i dont think insulting people with downs syndrome is the answer though. ive worked for many years supporting people with downs & i can quite honestly say they are some of the most unique people ive met. plus i think they probably would have made a better job of this utter farce.

Archived