Help needed with activacion code from Singapore

I have bought the game through a retail shop in Singapore at about 7:00PM. I have also created an account with STEAM to activate my FM 2009. But I am having a real big problem in activating the code!! I have only one "o or 0" and I have tried everything but it still would not activate!! I just don't know what to do!! Can somebody help me with this? Do I have to reveal my activation keycode here? I am running on Windows XP SP3. I hope someone can solve this issue and I am being very frustated with the whole system!!!!!! Help Me Please!!!!

Blanch, use the Uniloc. We are getting the Asiapac version which is same with the Australians and New Zealanders. I got my FM09 installed using Uniloc. Now downloading the patch at an amazing 2.54 kbps, 23 more hours to go. :O

via torrent? why so slow... i downloaded this morning.. so that i can play immediately after i got my game in the evening

Blanch, use the Uniloc. We are getting the Asiapac version which is same with the Australians and New Zealanders. I got my FM09 installed using Uniloc. Now downloading the patch at an amazing 2.54 kbps, 23 more hours to go. :O

How do I use the Uniloc for the Asiapac version? Dos it also need activation key for the game to be installed on my PC?

How do I use the Uniloc for the Asiapac version? Dos it also need activation key for the game to be installed on my PC?
when u install

they give u 2 option.. steam or uniloc.. choose 2nd 1

But when I used the second option, the game was installed but an activation key is needed. When I typed the activation key (I made sure every thing is correct), there is a message stating that Your trial period has expired. When I tried to lock into the internet, there is a message which states "Unable to connect to the Net'.

Does anyone have the same problem? Thanks!

But when I used the second option, the game was installed but an activation key is needed. When I typed the activation key (I made sure every thing is correct), there is a message stating that Your trial period has expired. When I tried to lock into the internet, there is a message which states "Unable to connect to the Net'.

Does anyone have the same problem? Thanks!

Hi Blanchflower, read the following post for a better understanding of your problem. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do it seems but to wait till they fix it on their end (Uniloc's).

http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=2027089&postcount=880

hey guys same problem also from singapore, steam says my code is invalid and have tried many combinations, and uniloc says my connection is not connected to the internet.. what the hell man

The reason could be that the website (www.sigames.com) is down because of heavy traffic!! The servers from Sigames are down.

what people here are suggesting and had tried is to keep trying the 'unable to connect thing via uniloc' by going back and click next 1XXXXXXX times till successful.. i managed to get something different now.. error -703!! whats that? there are threads on -51 and -52 but what about -703? worst experience ever!!

Those of you who are still having issues with authenticating, I guess you might just want to leave the game alone for tonight. Get round to trying again tomorrow by which time, the issues should hopefully be fixed.

Tough on you guys and you have my sympathies. :(

Si and Sega have screwd up with this product key thing..it seems traffic is super heavy..people in other countries also experiencing this..but this is no excuse..people like us take the effort to buy the game and we should be installing the game with ease, not wasting our time just to get the game activated..this is crap...

Si and Sega have screwd up with this product key thing..it seems traffic is super heavy..people in other countries also experiencing this..but this is no excuse..people like us take the effort to buy the game and we should be installing the game with ease, not wasting our time just to get the game activated..this is crap...

I totally agree with you on this. But the main source of this problem lies with us, the gamers who pirate the games they play. If piracy does not exist (an utopia imagination!!), it would not be a hassle to install and play these hot selling games.

Let us now put ourselves in SI and Sega shoes. The executive members from these organization are very keen to stop piracy. Therefore, there is no way they would want to risk millions of dollars because of piracy. How would you act if you are the COE of SI? You would want to get maximum profit for the game you have developed through hard work and determination and NOT let the pirates stealing your money! Remember that piracy is equivalent to stealing your profits!

I am sure that Sega and SI are not just sitting on their butts over this catastrophic mess and they are working very hard to solve this problem! I am sure the problem WILL BE SOLVED in the next couple of hours, so we just have to be patient about this!!

Archived