Need to make a decision.

I have played 2 seasons in my latest save. I am manager of Fenerbahce. In the first season I led them to Turkish Cup final, suprisingly got into 1st knock-out round in CL, losing to RM 2:3 on aggregate. Still, domestic championship was a big failure, only 3rd place and Euro Cup spot. But in the next season I won the league, cup and got into Euro Cup 1/4 finals, there I lost to Marseille, 2:2 on away goals. Mainly thanks to signings as Arshavin, V. of Hesselink etc.

Suddenly, I am one of the favourites to take Marseille's, Lazio's, Bordeaux's, Lyon's and Madrid's job.

I am not sure whether it would be good to leave, because the new and rebuilt Fenerbahce certainly has a potential to be better than these teams (slight loses to Marseille and Real shows that). Alex, Deivid, Arshavin and Venegoor make up a new Fantastic Four in Europe. I have put in a lot of time to get few potential stars in my team and hired a lot of good coaches.

What to do? To stick with my great Fenerbahce and go the hard way or sign with Real or Lyon and make getting on top of the Europe easier?

I have played 2 seasons in my latest save. I am manager of Fenerbahce. In the first season I led them to Turkish Cup final, suprisingly got into 1st knock-out round in CL, losing to RM 2:3 on aggregate. Still, domestic championship was a big failure, only 3rd place and Euro Cup spot. But in the next season I won the league, cup and got into Euro Cup 1/4 finals, there I lost to Marseille, 2:2 on away goals. Mainly thanks to signings as Arshavin, V. of Hesselink etc.

Suddenly, I am one of the favourites to take Marseille's, Lazio's, Bordeaux's, Lyon's and Madrid's job.

I am not sure whether it would be good to leave, because the new and rebuilt Fenerbahce certainly has a potential to be better than these teams (slight loses to Marseille and Real shows that). Alex, Deivid, Arshavin and Venegoor make up a new Fantastic Four in Europe. I have put in a lot of time to get few potential stars in my team and hired a lot of good coaches.

What to do? To stick with my great Fenerbahce and go the hard way or sign with Real or Lyon and make getting on top of the Europe easier?

I would stick to Fenerbahce. I'm in a similar situation as manager of PSV. I've been linked to Benfica, West Ham, and Barcelona, but I decided to stay at PSV. Another reason would be the lack of competition which means CL every season.

thanks for advices, i started my third season with fenerbahce. slight 2:1 win in supercup vs Besiktas (thanks to referee, a penalty in extra-time), Roberto Carlos retired, but it's no tragedy, he collected yellow cards and gave away stupid free-kicks more often than did something useful.

Archived