Patch Problem

when you download the game from steam ... does the patch automatically installs it self or i have to do it manually ... or the patch is already install in the game???

Well i have never used Steam.. but i have heard that it automatically patches you up.. so you should be uptodate..

Go into game status under options i think and check your current version.. that will tell you if you have the patch or not..

Sorry about the picture, can't get it to work.

Basically it gets to 100% and starts verifying but it then says ''the file was blocked because it does not have a valid digital signiture that verifies it's publisher''.

Anyone able to help?

I had this problem...

Instead of clicking "Run" when starting the patch download,choose "Save" instead and save it to your documents or something.

Once downloaded,go to your documents (or wherever you decided to save the file) and try clicking on it there.

It worked for me on windows vista.

Remember not to have FM 09 running while trying to download/install patch.

I had this problem...

Instead of clicking "Run" when starting the patch download,choose "Save" instead and save it to your documents or something.

Once downloaded,go to your documents (or wherever you decided to save the file) and try clicking on it there.

It worked for me on windows vista.

Remember not to have FM 09 running while trying to download/install patch.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply, just trying it now, hopefully it works:thup:

I'll let you know in a minute.

Archived