funny asda lady

so all this about being able to play the game now has inspired me to see if i can get it at midnite

so i ring up asda and before i can even say hello the lady is saying some jazz about call of duty

i tried to butt in, to no avail :(

then she went on about wii music

then she i think decided to breathe! so i had a go ... football manager 2009?

she was like "is that a new release?, cause all i have is call of duty and wii music!"

man she was very fun, no game but game me a laugh!

i tried tesco at kingston, milton keynes who didnt have it ready for release at 10.30pm tonite, although they did have call of duty . wtf is that! this is the only game worth worrying about imo.

oi luton boy, do i sense a bit of jealousy- you live in a hell hole, your ground is the worst in the football league, and you are about to full out of it in may!

Haha

Your a franchise face it.

And you give thousands of free tickets away on matchdays so that your attendance looks good.

pathetic.

I'm sure they'd rather be a franchise than a tin-pot club with a comically bad stadium cemented to the bottom of the football league with minus 14 points (it must be cold) and staring non-league football in the face. Maybe you can have a derby game against Stevenage next season, LOL, etc.

id rather be in lutons position, than that fake, vile, disgusting, money grabbing disgrace of a club with their part time supporters. anyone that has kind words for mk dons is not a football fan, murderers of wimbledon fc!

Totally agree.

I was at Elland road the day Dicky Guy saved Peter Lorimer's penalty (I was a neutral fan-so was rooting for the Dons), great stuff to see.

The beauty of the FM editor allowed me swap AFC Wimbledon with MKD, give Wimbledon a sugar-daddy, delete Winkleman and watch MKD disappear somewhere immoderate over the next couple of seasons - bliss.

so all this about being able to play the game now has inspired me to see if i can get it at midnite

so i ring up asda and before i can even say hello the lady is saying some jazz about call of duty

i tried to butt in, to no avail :(

then she went on about wii music

then she i think decided to breathe! so i had a go ... football manager 2009?

she was like "is that a new release?, cause all i have is call of duty and wii music!"

man she was very fun, no game but game me a laugh!

OMG! And to think that the game was partly rewritten for "her sort" LOL

PS. Please dont take offence - I am being ironic.

Archived